Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

joemama1694 - application [Accepted - Sodium]

joemama1694

Villager
This is the best way to set out your application, so make sure you copy and paste it into your application then fill it out so you don't miss anything.

In this guide I will use this form and explain each section as best I can.

1. Your Minecraft username:

joemama1694

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male .

4. Country:

The States.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I did read it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) Roleplaying is the isolation of one important part of acting, words. It is all about words. Which makes it challenging to convey emotions and what is actually going on in your head when performing. Somewhat because there is no tone of voice involved. So things like anger, sadness, sarcasm, happiness, exhaustion, etc. are seldom recognizable. With acting there are spaces between dialogues. The voids are naturally filled in with facial expression, body language, various things one might be doing (i.e. eating, cleaning, walking, etc.). These "fillers", if you will, eliminate the awkward pauses between dialogues by distracting you and causing you to not notice. In roleplaying there is little to no distraction which adds another challenge to each person involved. They must make their text so interesting that it keeps you from noticing the pauses. Yes, there are roleplaying games, but they have more stuff for you to do while talking then Minecraft and other games like it. Which makes it even more challenging as far as games go. So yes, I like roleplaying, in every sense of the word.

b) I have played Runescape, WOW, and Fable. I am an actor. I roleplay for a living. However, I have never rp'd on Minecraft so we will see how it goes.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Joe Kelner and I like Minecraft.
I am a comedy improv actor, an engineer, a music producer (electronic), a poet, a graffiti " "blackbooker" meaning I don't vandalize I just do all my pieces in a blackbook. I do magic tricks (dabble). I love all music. I know when people say that they don't really mean it, but I do. I like everything from indie to folk/country to rock to blues to jazz to psychopathic records stuff to classical. Music, no matter what it is, just makes me happy. As an actor, rp'ing just attracts my attention. Practice is always good. It gives the game more purpose. I have a dog named Rocco, he is a Schnoodle. I have a Youtube channel, illusiontheory, which currently has only 2 recent videos , but I will be adding more after I move. So yeah, that's me!
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have no pictures, but I am an electromechanical engineer in real life. As a result, I know how to design and build.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I am an improv actor.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Cool beans, dude. You are very artistic and use the right of the brain ( as my science teacher says... Anyways not important) I hope you are accepted. You would make a great player if you get accepted. Awesome! :p

Sodium

The Lunarch
A nice application, even if it did seem slightly padded with ramblings about acting and communication in real life. Any ways, I'm going to accept you, please take a few minutes to flick through the Hollow World Wiki found here. If you have any problems you can always do a search here on the forums, or ask any of our admins or moderators in game.

Welcome to Altera!