Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jonney five's Whitelist Application [Approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonneyfive

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jonneyfive

2. Your real name: Jonathan Engle

3. Age:14

4. Gender: Male

5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I Agree to read the Tome Citizenship before starting to play.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love role playing, for the face that it spices up the game from the usual "Survive and Build" aspect of the game. I do have some experience with Role-Playing and I would love to learn more.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well, my name is Jonathan Engle, I love to play Minecraft with old friends and make new ones. One of my favourite things to do is build giant fortresses or explore the unforgiving nether. I have a vast imagination. which has helped me on many builds, I do not have any pictures, but Craven can vouch that I have built Great Fortress Walls I have done these legitly since I do not have any mods or cheats for the fact that I think it ruins the game. I am interested in finding a good server thats legit, is fair to the players, and is on most of the time. I have heard from Craven and Jack that this is a excellent server and I am simply wishing to join the fun for all (Matured People) I can do about anything in MineCraft and I hope I can be excepted and I would love to join the community. If you wish to know more, or do not think I should be on the server I will not be offended and hope you just tell me.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any pictures, but Craven can vouch that I have built a Giant Cobblestone wall I have built legitly since I do not have any mods or cheats for the fact that i think it ruins the game.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am one of the younger gamers, but unlike others my age I do not act irresponsible or disrespectful since respect is most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.