Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jontron: Foodfight!

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I've been addicted to this video from one of my favorite youtubers since it came out. It's basically about him reviewing a really horrible film. Foodfight! is what you get when you cross 65 million dollars and an all star cast with a lack of effort and relentless product placement. People need to see this >.>

(Contains da bad language)

Last edited:

Matto225

The White Mage
I'd been considering making a Jontron thead for a while, nice to know there are other fans in the community :D

But god, that film is awful, I watched some of it last night - full thing is on YouTube - and it is just as bad as the review makes it out to be ;_;

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I'd been considering making a Jontron thead for a while, nice to know there are other fans in the community :D

But god, that film is awful, I watched some of it last night - full thing is on YouTube - and it is just as bad as the review makes it out to be ;_;
There's a scene where the woman seduces Dex and he has an, eh. Erection. With a close up and growth sound >___________________________________>

EDIT: It's also a family film. Apparently.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff

NOO, THAT'S WHAT HE DOES!! HE RAISES YOUR LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS TO IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS OF UPKEEP!

Matto225

The White Mage
There's a scene where the woman seduces Dex and he has an, eh. Erection. With a close up and growth sound >___________________________________>

EDIT: It's also a family film. Apparently.
A family film it is, and that scene was more than mildly disturbing, not made any better by Charlie's voice over