Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Just Saying Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Hello Everyone:

I know it has being less than a month and I know that writing this really will put me in a bad light, showing me as being impatient, but I just want to voice a few things.

I am sorry, I really am. Today, me and my close friend got into an argument, long story short; it ended up with me almost getting beaten up. I kind of had some daft new age epiphany, I have acted like a complete and utter fool without regard for peoples feelings and then when I have had to own up to things, I blamed people who were just trying to help in order to cover my own arse. Now it took me a while to actually realize this, but it was like a pretty big revelation. I have apologized to pretty much everyone who I had wronged in real life and now I am here to apologize to the community. I took your niceness for granted, I grew paranoid when I heard people were keeping an eye on me because of how I was acting.

I can't turn back the clock, but I honestly can just offer you a sincere apology about my behavior, I can't believe that it took me this long to actually realize how much of a moron I was acting.

Regards: MaelstromPuddle

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Thank you, Mael. It's a bit unclear, though, are you intending for this to be an apology only, or do you wish for it to be a full appeal?

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I'm just apologizing at this moment in time, I guess.

I don't really think I want to appeal right now, seeing as Mich said I shouldn't appeal till march some time and there is no point seeing as it hasn't even being one month. I am considering appealing in the new year, but not just yet.

Thank you for accepting the apology though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.