Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JustTooFabulous: X-Raying(?)

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
Hi Staff,
I am aware that I am not allowed to appeal for one month, but I have no recollection of X-Raying (nor would I want to), I would be grateful if I could have some more details concerning the situation, following which I will post a full explanation or apology in one month (or sooner if need be).

Thanks,
-Fab

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty! I got some screenshots to help this out.

Before you got there: (Do you see any diamond? I don't..)
2014-05-09_14.36.13.png
After. Oh, there was diamond under all that lava!
2014-05-09_14.36.05.png
Another lava pool with a strange hole straight to diamond.
2014-05-09_14.33.18.png
Hmmm, strange tunnel.. but no diamond dug here
2014-05-09_14.33.23.png
2014-05-09_14.26.42.png
Oh, it's right behind this bedrock that you dug to :D
2014-05-09_14.26.33.png

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hi Fab,

I was the one that discovered it during my X-Ray hunt last night. What I found were multiple instances of clear X-Ray use consistent with a particular, known method. There were multiple instances of digging into a pool of lava (using cobble to hold it back) in order to get to diamond at the bottom, among other things. I can provide screenshots as evidence, if it becomes necessary. Evidence also points to the fact that every diamond you've dug in the new sorrows has been found using X-Ray tactics.

And I know that it was you who dug the mines because Hawkeye is all knowing.

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
Ah- Yeah :I I used the Strongestcraft texturepack. (I don't know why; I don't even need diamonds- but I'll explain in the appeal) Is this still open for an appeal in one month or is this ban unliftable?