Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kapton's Application for white list [Resolved - approved in a more recent app]]

Kapton

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Kapton
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citicenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love role-play.
I would play more games like World of Warcraft if i had the time.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm from Texas and play the part. I horseback, hunt, and practice fine arts. I'm in High School and have all advanced classes, so homework comes first. I love the building aspect of minecraft, that's why I like the game so much. If it weren't for the building part of the game, I would probably still play the game because of its open world- sandbox theme. I am searching for a career in mechanical engineering, because i love making inanimate things act like they have life in them. My friends and I all play Minecraft, so when we find a good server we join and play together. Djnewcomb10 has already has his application accepted, and more people are also planing to join. I also have a Youtube channel, its small, but we might just record on your server.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware

11. How did you find out about our server?
Through Djnewcomb10

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but i plan to

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Hi Kapton! Nice to see you! Thank you for applying to HollowWorld. I must tell you something to brighten up your whitelisting application.
  1. Please freshen up number 7, like with what you are working toward in life, kind of things your doing in school, and other stuff to the liking.
  2. Please put the questions on your application.
  3. Please answer all questions.
If you wish to edit this, please click on the edit button in the bottom left-hand corner. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Epikplayer

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
You missed out a very crucial question; the question that asks you if you are aware that X-Ray will get you banned.
If you missed that out delibratly to sneak in X-Ray ingame, then you have failed my friend.
If it was a mistake, please edit your application and add ALL of the questions on the guidelines.

Kapton

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Kapton
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citicenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love role-play.
I would play more games like World of Warcraft if i had the time.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm from Texas and play the part. I horseback, hunt, and practice fine arts. I'm in High School and have all advanced classes, so homework comes first. I love the building aspect of minecraft, that's why I like the game so much. If it weren't for the building part of the game, I would probably still play the game because of its open world- sandbox theme. I am searching for a career in mechanical engineering, because i love making inanimate things act like they have life in them. My friends and I all play Minecraft, so when we find a good server we join and play together. Djnewcomb10 has already has his application accepted, and more people are also planing to join. I also have a Youtube channel, its small, but we might just record on your server.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaptonii?feature=mhee

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware

11. How did you find out about our server?
Through Djnewcomb10

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but i plan to​

Kapton

Villager
may i please get a moderator to look over the new application its been a while and no one has looked over it