Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Karadus the Archineer

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Name: Karadus Maveros
Nickname: Karadus
Race: Human
Height: 1.83
Weight: 87 Kilograms
Hair: Brown Flat
Eyes: Green
Skin: Cream
Identifying marks: Nearly always wearing his Googles
Appearance: Showes a happy aura and looks just like any normal looking human.
Strenghts: Creative and good at engineering and building.
Weaknesses: Bad fighter and is scared of losing loved persons. also feels lonely very fast and is sometimes very emotional.
Religion: Believes in the strength of dwarfes and sees the dwarfen irunlung as living saints
Backstory: Born in a land far away together with his twin Bow they lived an happy youth. Bow began showing interestings in magic and Karadus in Engineering of in there country called Archinering. Karadus wasn pleased with his live as engineer though because they didnt give money for his work and he became an assasin. bow left him because of that and used a wave to sent him to another country. Bow travveled to altera never minding his brother again. Bow althougn never forgot bow. his mother died long ago so he saw bow as his father. when Karadus heard of Bows dead he travveled to altera. there he gave up assasination. and became engineer again in the service of king lars of the dwarfes.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I especially did not make allot of stuff wher hes good at because this afternoon i read a post about a very overpowered guy he was a supercreative skilled ranger skilled leader awesome swordman mega strong superbuilder ladykiller who is scared of spiders aint that overpowered oow it was also a gods son

Spark

Broken
bowduim400 said:
I especially did not make allot of stuff wher hes good at because this afternoon i read a post about a very overpowered guy he was a supercreative skilled ranger skilled leader awesome swordman mega strong superbuilder ladykiller who is scared of spiders aint that overpowered oow it was also a gods son
I saw that one too :p

And nice profile :D