Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

killertomato9 application [Approved - Sally]

killertomato9

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:killertomato9
2. Your real name:Ryan
3. Age:21
4. Gender:male
5. Country:US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, I have experience role-playing but on other non-minecraft related sites. The non-miencraft related sites are a forum based on the book series Warriors. Also in real life when I was younger me and my friends would play games where we were demi-gods, cats, mutants, that kind of stuff. I think role-playing is fun (since as you'll soon find out I am a writer) and I think it is a good, fun, interesting idea.​
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My interests and hobbies include, obviously, minecraft. I also like reading and playing football. Sometimes I'll play baseball or basketball but usually football. My two favorite movies are Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and The Grey. I can't decide which one is better. I like playing monopoly and basically any board game. My favorite books are the Hunger Games, the Percy Jackson books, the Maze Runner books, The Missing Series,and the 39 Clues. There are probably more I just can't remember off the top of my head. I aspire to be a writer and have actually started my own book. I also like astronomy, physics, and that type of science.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Even though I will not be a moderator or admin for a long time, if ever, I will still try to follow the rules and try to get other people to follow them too if I can.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, not really sure how to get those anyway lol
12. How did you find out about our server?
poseidon87 told me
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I think so

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
In 7, is there more you can add about previous rping experiences? Also, what do you think of roleplay aspect of this server?

In 8, I'd like it if you could rewrite the entire thing. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. You could write about your hobbies, likes and dislikes, favourite games, movies and such.

killertomato9

Villager
Deddily I am not really sure what you are talking about. It is probably because when I get bored I will sometimes find a random server online, go on to it, see if it's good, and if it's not I'll will grief just for fun. I obviously am not going to do it here, because look at what I'm going through to get to the server. I would be crazy to do all this just to get banned in about ten minutes after logging onto the server.

Poseidon87

Villager
I agree with Ryan, if he is doing all this to get on the server, there is a 98% chance that he will not grief and will follow the rules.