Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Kingtrocity's Application~ [Accepted - Jase]

Kingtrocity

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

Kingtrocity

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes indeed, Still working on all your Official Lore though.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming is any use of knowledge within Role Play that your own character would not otherwise have knowledge to.
Power-gaming is any unrealistic action taken within Role Play to further a characters own abilities.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Most certainly not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
The amazing Jase.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello fellow blockmates. I'm Kingtrocity, I have many years of MCRP experience as well as some lore work. I currently am looking for a new place to hang my leather cap. I value non-toxic, well relaxed communities. I have a busy work schedule through summer & spring but I try to dedicate as much time as possible to the right stress relieving environment. I'm very impressed by your server, especially the in depth lore which I very much enjoy reading. Looking forward to meeting the community!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
They are currently on docs but I'd be more then happy to share them with anyone who asks. :)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Negative. Found it through good ol' Planet Minecraft.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server. We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Otto Drunson

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (Sangrian)

Appearance:
5'8" in height with gruff blonde facial hair and eyes of a deeper blue. His hair shows signs of attempted grooming as if it was styled to look ruffled. While on the shorter side, an athletic physique would suggest him being more agile. The saltwater smell off his day-to-day leather armor is the only odor offsetting the breath of rum with each hearty laugh.

Written Test!

Through the unrelenting snow fall and strikes of waves on cedar dock. A mothers vision is blinded as she gazes to the horizon, falling more despondent. Within a years time she has lost both men in her life, and she has no one to blame but her own deception. One being an abusive husband and father who's incessant drinking led to his own fate, trampled to death in the streets after being forcibly ejected from the local tavern. The second an ignorantly brave son, merely nine of age, venturing off to find the hero he so impatiently awaited the return of. Months of spoon feeding the lad lies had caught up with her. The burdening shame of an impulsive marriage prevented the mother from speaking truth, so she fibbed her way out of guilt by telling her beloved only child that his father was the best sailor in the north. She had convinced him that his times in cells for public drunkenness' and tavern brawling were separate voyages he was on, Fishing, trading, even thwarting pirates at times. But this voyage has taken much too long, leaving the boy to think something had gone awry and rescue was needed. Much to the mothers chagrin he packed a satchel of basic necessities and left a hastily scribbled note, now illegible from tears, before stowing away on the first ship he could sneak on. Over a decade later the son, all grown up, sets his sights to the docks of what will be his last stop with his morally ambiguous crew. Unknowing that his captain would hastily flee the docks without a head count. His last conversation with a fellow crewmate is the same shanty he's been singing for ten years.
"Figure you'll find daddy 'ere boy?" Sarcastically asks one of the burlier deck hands, jabbing the lad in the ribs. "Agh, Good a chance here as any." He replied, with the same roguish grin that conveys as much of a superior attitude as a man of his stature can muster. "C'mon now, ye really don't still believe the childish shite yer mother told ya? There's a reason everyone called you the drunks-son." Knowing full well this is one of the few names that aggravate him, the lad scowls back. "It's Drunson. An nay, I don't. My dad was a hero, and when I find 'em. He'll teach me to be one too. That'll be my Gott. . . " Looking hopefully out to the horizon the day dream is broken by the shoulder bumping of other crewmates past him off the ship. "Always the blissfully ignorant one Otto. . . "

PS:
I know it was said to keep the death out of the story, I just rather liked the idea and focused more on where Otto's distinct courage and drive comes from rather then the true fate of his father. I hope you'll also see it as a building block rather then a key element to the story. Thanks for taking the time to read over my Application! ~Kingtrocity

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.