Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Koldof Brotherhood

SecondGod

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Koldof Brotherhood is a group dedicated to looking out for each other. We fight for our fellow brothers and will lay down our lives for our leader Abtarain Rankai, (Leafpaw98) As the general of the Koldof Brotherhood, Alvor Rimmington, I am obliged to recruit as many loyal brothers as I can. We are very new and need to fill our spots in the clan. Currently the only members are myself and Abtarain, so we need to recruit.

These are the positions:

Leader: Abtarain Rankai
Highest Ranking Authority, Brothers Must Lay Down
They're Lives For They're Leader, At ANY Cost. Gives
Out All Orders.

Housecarl:
Watches Over The Leader, Will Lay Down Everything
For Him. Will Follow Any Orders Given From Him.

General: Alvor Rimmington
Organizes Recruits, Discusses Orders With Leader Then
Addresses Them To The Squad Leader, Also Commands
All Guards.

| Elite Guard:
| Elite Guard:
| - (Highest Ranking Guards)

Farmer:
(Supply's Food)

Building Commander:
(Assigns Builders To Create Certain Structures And
Retrieve Resources)

Builder:
Builder:
Builder:
Builder:

Squad Commander: Itzza Winterborn
Gives Out Orders From The General, To Give To The Squad Leaders.
After Discussing With The Leader And General, Puts Brothers Into
Squads In The Appropriate Positions.

Dynrise Squad-
Squad Leader:
Squad Archer:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Healer:
Squad Scout:

Rayhelm Squad-
Squad Leader:
Squad Archer:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Healer:
Squad Scout:

Spire Squad-
Squad Leader:
Squad Archer:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Warrior:
Squad Healer:
Squad Scout:

So if you would like to join our Brotherhood we will welcome all loyal hard working to take the test to earn our respect. If you succeed we will gladly welcome you as a full Koldof Brother. Once you are tested to see what your strengths are, you will be placed in the position assigned. Please fill out the form below to be accepted into the Koldof Brotherhood:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username:
RP Name:

Talents/Skills:
Ex: Archery, Building, Melee, etc. (Do Not Put Something Unless You Exceed In It)

Desired Position:
(Do Not Put Something Like "Leader" Or A Position That Is Already Filled)

Why You Would Like To Join:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Username: Itzzaboy
RP Name: Itzza Winterborn

Talents/Skills: Tactician, commanding troops to win in battle.
Ex: Archery, Building, Melee, etc. (Do Not Put Something Unless You Exceed In It)

Desired Position: That I shall leave in your hands, where do you want/need me?
(Do Not Put Something Like "Leader" Or A Position That Is Already Filled)

Why You Would Like To Join: I'd love to help get this off the ground, and to start roleplaying again, i'd love to join so I can put some time into doing something constructive with the playerbase again.

SecondGod

Loyal Servant of Altera
@Itzzaboy
We would love to have you in our Brotherhood, and after discussing it with Abtarain, I have decided that due to your skills with tactics and commanding troops, you will be fit for the Squad Commander. For the time being though, we do not need any squads to be commanded, so you will help us build our base and develop our resources until you are needed. Best of luck. I will send you the co-ordinates soon.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Username: Backstay
RP Name: Odin Skjoldmor

Talents/Skills: Tactician, Im a good builder. Im pro with swords :)

Desired Position: Im will also leave this in your hands.

Why You Would Like To Join: I haven't roleplayed for a long time, i have just been building. So i need to start roleplaying again. And this seemed like a great opportunity.

SecondGod

Loyal Servant of Altera
Odin Skjoldmor, we will accept you into our Brotherhood, you will be Dynrise Squad as it's squad leader. You will be obliged to ensure your squads safety and success. I will message you the co-ordinates.

S

Stevey

I like this. And because I have so many followers more people will see this thread xD

Leafpaw98

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello guys, and this is Abtarain welcome to our Brotherhood we look forward to working with you

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: Benijim
RP Name: Gondarf

Talents/Skills: Building, Farming, Gathering

Desired Position: Building Commander

Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to join because I believe i can create a secret hide out or a main building if the materials are supplied.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Username: jakp25
RP Name: Jak Icecloak

Talents/Skills:
Ex: Archery, Building, Melee, etc. Farming, Archery

Desired Position:
Farmer

Why You Would Like To Join: To fight for a cause... or atleast support the cause by giving out food.

W

wakerman4

Dwarfy Here!
Remember: The Brotherhood Is Welcome To Trade With Me!