Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Laxus D Ace

Crip

Villager
Name:
Laxus D Ace
Nickname/Alias:

Ace
Race:
Wood Elf, might be mixed because of a unsure past.
Height:
5.8 Foot.
Weight:
148 Lbs
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Bright Blue
Skin:
Pale, but with a light tan.
Identifying Marks:
Lower scar on the back not viable unless shown
Appearance:
Laxus has short dark brown hair with bright blue eyes, he has a small build and not idea to be someone who is on the front line of battle. His face is clean and has no visible marks or scars . His elf ears are not big as other elf's which makes him look more human from a distance. His aura feels distance and cold from other people with a tweak of fear in it.
Strengths:
His training in pick pocketing and archery has made him agile and quick paced person, and guild has made him a kind of cold heated person rarely feels for other people which makes him great for survival.
Weaknesses and fears:
His weak and small body makes him a easy target for larger races and cannot overpower anyone really. His cold heart is also weakness as he doesn't trust anyone and it can be a cold world out there. His lack of believe in his skills works against him.
Religion and cults:
None.
Profession:
Pickpocket and common thief (Not really an profession) He is also a pretty good at hunting as it's his way of survival.
Backstory:
(Will update when i have the time to work out some details)

Crip

Villager
Any tips on how to improve anything i will be happy to hear, as i'm not the greatest at this.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
When you do you back-story, for your character specifically; I think it would be neat for it to be first person (including thoughts) on a certain situation. Something like planning out a robbery or something....just a suggestion, go with what you want to write about!