Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leaving Hollowworld - Permanently this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I have been thinking of this for a few weeks now and this is my final choice.

When I joined Hollowworld, I was stunned by the amazing builds I saw. It took me a while to get more part of the community, since the spawn point was often very quiet. After becoming a citizen of Ascension Heights, I started to build my own story. It came to my attention that this server had great RP and that fact made me into the RP'er I am today.

I stayed on the server for a while, but because of some private reasons, I wasn't able to play Minecraft for a month or four. In the mean time I started to RP on online web chats, where I learned a lot about roleplaying. When I finally came back to Hollowworld, everything had changed. There was a whole new spawn point, some cities had vanished, a whole new world was created.

That is when I started to RP as Rosa Kindheart, who found her home in Witches Brew. After building my own, planty house, I concentrated all of my Hollowworld hours on roleplaying. I put everything I knew about roleplaying in the roleplaying guide, which can still be read, thanks to Fitz, in the Players Handbook.

After all these great times I had in Hollowworld, things have changed; things with me, things with the server. For some reason it doesn't feel the same to me anymore.
A few months ago, I thought my break wouldn't last for long. But when I came back to Hollowworld after about a month, nothing had changed for me.

So hereby I've decided to stop playing on Hollowworld. I will probably soon disappear from the list of the highest-posting members on the forums, because I will not be active here. I do promise to read every comment on this thread though, but that will be the last forum stalking I'll do.

Please keep the roleplaying on a high level and make sure my guide will be read. That way a little bit of me will always stay in Hollowworld.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
You'll be missed. You probably don't remember, but you took me and someone else to a dwarven city in r.p., and it was really awesome. I saw you a lot on the forums also, and think it's a shame you're leaving. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Whyyyyyy is a bunch of high-posting and high-ranking people that everyone likes just quitting like that in less then a month T.T

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Whyyyyyy is a bunch of high-posting and high-ranking people that everyone likes just quitting like that in less then a month T.T
Because Hollowworld has changed for me. And for as far as I see, it won't change back.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
People change, relations change, interests change... Sometimes for the better, sometimes for worse...
Hollowworld will always be changing. I personally think it's one of it's strengths, not a weakness. It will never go dull!

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Mostly because some of us miss the old times, so many changes and honestly the HollowWorld I joined almost 14 months ago (Yes I'm counting >:I ) is nowhere close to this one. I almost quit but then someone reminded me of how great friends I've made and how no matter how sad I feel someone always manages to cheer me up here. HollowWorld is the only server i've stayed on longer than a month or two, since even when I get bored something new happens! Everyone here is nice and awesome.
Itsemiel you will be missed but if you want to go that's your choice. Hope you find a new place that will make you happy : D Baaaai :)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I will miss you alot emiel. You made me into the roleplayer iam. Telling me to read that guide and me refusing because of my stubborness, But ianlly i did read and id made me rp alot better I still read it once a month to keep it fresh and my Rp will never dull. I will miss you very very much and i bet 3/4 of Hollow will, It has been a pleausre to know you and especially to RP with you.

May you be happy in the rest for your life and ofcourse all what jonsak said

...Goodbye emiel ill miss ya....

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Mostly because some of us miss the old times, so many changes and honestly the HollowWorld I joined almost 14 months ago (Yes I'm counting >:I ) is nowhere close to this one. I almost quit but then someone reminded me of how great friends I've made and how no matter how sad I feel someone always manages to cheer me up here. HollowWorld is the only server i've stayed on longer than a month or two, since even when I get bored something new happens! Everyone here is nice and awesome.
Itsemiel you will be missed but if you want to go that's your choice. Hope you find a new place that will make you happy : D Baaaai :)
jonn don't quit ever im your friend naow :3

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Just know that the reason I'm leaving has nothing to do with the roleplaying changes, the people or the looks of the server, for those mostly are getting better. The reason is something I should not tell here. It is also one of the reasons more recent ex-Hollowworld-players had for leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.