Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Legend - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Legendosity
2. Your real name: Adam Olivieri
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love Role-Playing games! I've joined over 10 different online RPG's and this Minecraft Server caught my attention. I enjoy roleplaying, and I love the idea of it applied to Minecraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, my name is Adam Olivieri and I'm a Senior in highschool. I'm quite intelligent and reliable when I do my work and I love to construct buildings and structures, since it's one of my great talents to think and create on the spot. Over the last 6 years, I've been addicted to many RPG and RTS games over the internet, such as 2moons, DC universe online, and my all-time favourite, League of Legends. Over the years, I've also took an interest into many Nexon games. I've been playing Minecraft since April 2011, at around patch 1.4. I have joined another server before, but they immediately broke down and closed their server so I was out of luck. I enjoy working on Minecraft buildings with others, as well as quest and adventure with them too. I find it completely boring playing by myself, which is why I love to roleplay with other people since it keeps my mind occupied. What keeps me going, to continue playing video-games, is the constant updates that online games have to offer, as well as playing with others. When a patch day arrives, I play at least 4-6 hours experiencing the thrill myself. To conclude, I don't use any mods or texture packs because I like to do things on my own, by starting from scratch.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Unfortunately I got a new hard drive so I lost all of my pictures of Minecraft structures and such..

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Big fan of Pokemon and other anime shows like Naruto and One-Piece!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, certainly. I'm mod free! (except for pokemobs :))

12. How did you find out about our server? List of servers website.

Status
Not open for further replies.