Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Letter] Blind Auction for the "Lydel map of the North"

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
If you are receiving this letter it means in the eyes of lord Cedric of house Lydel, Viceroy of Coin under the Merchant King of Sterling believes you are a person of great renowned. You have been invited to join in a blind auction to release the Lydel Map of the north. The most complete map of the northern kingdoms and all its holdings.

Included in the map is every single kingdom and domicile of the north. Navigational charts and tides, a star map and a notation of the Hinick Trade Fleet's suggested route for safe and fast transport both land and sea.The map stands 8 feet by 8 feet. covering an entire wall to include maximum detail. Every inch is explored and well documented in the upcoming 6 part book series by Cedric Lydel "How I got there" available of corse in advance for the winner of the auction.

The Lydel map of the North is the combined effort of some 10 different individuals and over 15 years of exploration, only serious offers will be considered.

Below is a rough depiction in charcoal of the map on display in Viceroy Lydel's personal office.

Bidding starts at 50,000 radiants bids below this will not be considered, Bidding will be blind, Send your bid to the Hinick trade fleet's home Chancery in The Quays by courier or Post. (Pm please) Bidding will close in one months time (OOC and IC so August 8th)
Thank you for your consideration if you have any questions feel free to address them to the same location. Jax's many blessing. May you always flip heads.
~Viceroy Lydel​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
(IC letter)
If you are receiving this letter it means in the eyes of lord Cedric of house Lydel, Viceroy of Coin under the Merchant King of Sterling believes you are a person of great renowned.

In the intrest of fairness I feel nessary to inform you all of the standing state of the bid and not just some parties, whom might I add have spared no expense in the quest for my moral fiber.

Bidding has risen to 60,000 as the highest bid with 3 active bidders. I will send out another such letter with the current standing in one weeks time. Jax's Blessings.
~Cedric Lydel

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
(IC letter)
If you are receiving this letter it means in the eyes of lord Cedric of house Lydel, Viceroy of Coin under the Merchant King of Sterling believes you are a person of great renowned.

Due to a series of incredible and unexpected events your dearest friend Cedric lydel and his companions In House sterling have been upheaved from there roost. Luckily the fleet survived and the map is safely intact. We hope this letter finds you well and promptly.

Again your hero and idol Cedric lydel is UNHARMED. Please refrain from sending flowers or well worded letters unless they pertain to the auction or the desire is just to consuming (his favorite flower is the white Lilly)

Whiteout further adu

Bidding has risen to a shocking 80,000 as the highest bid with 4 active bidders. I will send out another such letter with the current standing in one weeks time. Jax's Blessings.
~Cedric Lydel