Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

liveastroman21-application (resubmitted)[Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveastroman21

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:liveastroman21

2. Your real name:William Comly
3. Age:13
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have indeed read the Tome of Citizenship and hereby promise to take heed of required of me

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I personally enjoy roleplaying, mostly the aspect of being able to imerse myself in a world as similar to that of
fantasy or of past history. I also beleive that roleplaying in minecraft is an excellent idea in the way of the
aspects of minecraft as pertaining to health, armor, food, etc. Also i love the feel of building era specific building that
fit the style of the server; and not only building these structures but exploring them as well. I've had a lot of experience in roleplaying, specifically games like Elder Scrolls IV: Obvlivion,
Fable 3 as well as online games like runescape and WoW.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a relatively new player of minecraft, joined at 1.7.3, but got into it very quickly. A friend of mine actually went through and showed it to me and i thought is was a wonderful game.
Since then, whenever i can i show my friends and a few have actually gotten the game. Sometimes i just like to look up
interesting buildings and spend time creating them on minecraft, whether it takes 1 day or 1 week, i always finish my projects.
In the real world i like to spend my time playing video games, but also going outside and hanging out with friends playing sports, like football, baseball, or soccer.
The reason why i like minecraft so much is the ability to create such amazing creations, I'm actually working to become an Architect for a future job.
Probably the most interesting era in history, to me, is the medieval era; just because of the freedom and adventure, and the great castles and cities they built during that period.
Not only do i study buildings already created, but I also enjoy designing and creating buildings of my own.​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry my best creations are on another computer and with a little bad luck it completely broke.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I would also like to share a brief backround about my character.
Name: John Longsword
After years training and honing my skills of leadership and valor I finally reached the status of "Knight" within my glorios order.
One fateful night changed it all, My order was attacked by unknown forces and I was forced to retreat and with assassins following me
I had to start a new life as a pilgrim to further expand the crown's control over the new land. I hope to once again see my order
thrive again under the great rule of the crown, "The Golden Chalices shall live again!"
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.