Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Luna's pixel artwork.

LunaMoore

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have been looking over some old artwork of mine and thought I should practice by doing some commissions! They are free, considering my anatomy is a bit silly right now...Sorry ): With this and I thought I could make my pixel art better by doing things for other people! I can do full body pictures and such. To be done well, most pictures take a couple of days given I do everything with just the mouse and line tools Dx.
I have a few examples of some recent pictures I've done.And if you would like me to do one for you to please give me a description of your character (as much detail as possible >.<), oooorr a picture.
My art is just something I like to do so I don't have any real studying with art and such.
Oh! and if I cannot do your commission I am so sorry, But I'll definitely try!

And My Deviantart is http://sasuameamethyst.deviantart.com/

Attachments

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Alright:
Characters Name: Dawn Vannor
Hair: Light Ginger
Eyes: Sky Blue
Race: Human
Skin: Pale Olive
Tattoos/Scars: None
Clothes: A long, pale yellow dress, with a light blue blouse underneath.

If you want, I can add a skin for reference.

LunaMoore

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright:
Characters Name: Dawn Vannor
Hair: Light Ginger
Eyes: Sky Blue
Race: Human
Skin: Pale Olive
Tattoos/Scars: None
Clothes: A long, pale yellow dress, with a light blue blouse underneath.

If you want, I can add a skin for reference.
That would be nice :D

Zero

Lord of Altera
*wants one, but would feel rude since already has someone doing art for my character*