Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lusus's Ban Appeal [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, My names is Lusus, formerly known as Padraigin, Friosis, Loup, etc. I am here to appeal the ban on the accounts now known as GrimmLusus and Friosis. These accounts were banned due to a repetition of bad behavior, fueled by my immaturity and ego. It's been five years as of my last ban appeal and apology, and many things have changed both here, and with me. In the past, I've spoken of how I have changed, or how remorseful I feel, however what I think is important to state now is my increased maturity and understanding. Before, I could claim things have changed because I could see the harm I had done, now I can state I have changed because I can truly understand the weight my actions carry.

I had a continued problem of making others uncomfortable and then continuing to seek interaction with them after they had tried to avoid me, I had not understood at the time that they were uncomfortable, I had childishly assumed they were being spiteful. This led to a ban that I appealed- only to shortly be followed up by me, feeling frustrated and attacked, lashing out at everyone around me like a child, because again, rather than understanding and empathizing, I was under the immature belief that others were being truly spiteful. Given enough time and experience in social and role-play situations, I have come to understand how to navigate these situations far more tactfully and how to empathize with those who I may be upsetting. I apologize to those whom I continued to try and reach out for- even after they had made it clear they were not interested interacting with me, and I especially apologize to those, staff and player alike, whom I lashed out at. I promise such a thing will never happen again.

I take things with care and caution now, see how things are beyond myself, and in all honesty, gotten over myself. I used to Role-Play because I wanted to be the main character, I wanted to fulfill a power-fantasy, and I didn't take into account other's feelings. Now, I write to make a story, and I role-play so I can collaborate with others to make a story, and I would like to return to the server I started my Role-Play journey on so I can join others in writing new and enjoyable stories for everyone. Thank you for reading, I hope to see you all in game again soon.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
We have been made aware of severely inappropriate behavior on another server; appeal denied with no possibility for an appeal in the future.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
This rumor again I see...

If this is what I think it is, I have hard evidence to the contrary by the server moderation team in question.

I'd like a chance to defend myself from accusations before judgement on my appeal for this server is served based off rumors that grew wildly out of hand and became completely false.

Edit:
I assumed incorrectly. I have never heard of this "other server", let alone been on it and did something to be banned from it.

Whomever told you this has shamelessly lied to the staff.

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
We have been made aware of severely inappropriate behavior on another server; appeal denied with no possibility for an appeal in the future.
You've been lied to, can I please get some evidence of this "inappropriate behavior"?

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
What server, what behavior, and what justification or evidence do you have to make such a damning statement? Am I ever going to get a response beyond a bunch of fabrications?

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
[Redacted], Padragin, Caedit, and now Lusus,

You have had a long and storied history on this server, and many “last attempts” or graces have been given. Offenses on other servers aside you have given more clemency here than most others. This appeal is declined and this thread will be locked.

Moderation Edit: For any inquiries on this player, please contact the moderation team on discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.