Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Madyson, Child of Uthrandir

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Name: Madyson Hawklight
Nickname/Alias: Mady
Race: Human
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Emerald Green
Skin: Fair, some may say pale
Identifying Marks: A large scar that runs the length of her neck
Appearance: Tall and quite slender in figure, with flowing brown hair. Before her daughter had died, you would see her smiling much more often. Now, however, she keeps a controlled blank expression. With enough humour, you could make her laugh though.
Strengths: Magics, specifically magic creatures and magics of water. Kind and often careful
Weaknesses and fears: Has a soft spot for children and overthinks things. Is easily annoyed with simple minded folk
Religion and cults: Follower of the great Harateth
Profession: Professor Of Magics at the University of Altera, Mother
~* Background*~
A great year for the birth of many children, Madyson was born in the hospital wing of the old school of Uthrandir. The old musty smell of books were one of the first things she smelled. Then the stench was her sister, Saevsa. Gentle, warm hands picked her up and folded her into a soft blanket. The long white beard of a man she would come to know and love was tickling her nose. Soon, she was safe in her mothers protective arms. ~​
Years passed and she was raised to follow Harateth, trained in the ways of magics, and most often, an annoying six year old. She would use basic levitaion spells to float cakes out of the kitchen for herself and her older sister while their parents worked with the Archmage.​
Mady was a normal, joyful girl with a life ahead of her.​
At around the age of 14, Her parents left her and her sister behind to go on a trip. She asked no questions and said her goodbyes. Her older sister knew something Mady did not about where their parents were going, but had not told Mady. They never saw their parents again.​
Bellon did his best to raise the two well, But saevsa, without her parents, left mady in search of her parents.​
Madyson practiced with Bellon in magic, and found a love in the magical beasts. Often, she wandered out into the forests to find them. She would return to Bellon bloodied and carrying a random creature. Once, she returned with a recently born pup of sorts.​
She walked up to the mage,​
"Belly I found this puppy! I named him Ollie, can I keep him?"​
With a sigh, Bellon replied, "Love, that is a crup. When they grow up, they will attack humans. It isn't safe to have one."​
"But I will train him! Please! Please! Please! Please!" Mady replied, batting her eyelids.​
"fine..."​
So, she built for her puppy a cozy bed in her tower and nourished and fed and trained him. Little ollie eventually got bigger, as Mady had, and stayed by her side.​
She sat by the grand staircase, reading a book about mermaids, petting Ollie behind his ears as Bellon strolled in and sat beside her on the steps.​
"Hello dearie" He spoke.​
"Hey Belly" Mady replied, still reading her book.​
"I am thinking of adding a new class to Uthrandir. Magical creatures."​
At this, she looked up at him and smiled "No...way..."​
"Indeed. I want you to teach it."​
She jumped up and danced around the room, Ollie barking with the subben enthusiasm.​
"I take that as a yes?" He said.​
She nodded and continued dancing.​
It wasn't a popular class, but she enjoyed teaching it. She showed off all of her creatures to her class of five students and often took them into the forest to see them in their habitats. On her sixteenth birthday, Bellon asked Mady to be the headmistress of Uthrandir, to which she willingly agreed. She monitored the students and worked very hard keeping the order.​
There happened to be a dance one night, to which she usually ignored. A Hawk flew into the window of her tower. A note was tied with a ribbon to its leg.​
"Another student complaint about grades?" She thought. She untied the ribbon and read the note.​
Lady Mady,​
My name is Zanros and you may know me as one of Bellon's apprentices. We havent fully met, so I would like to ask of you an opportunity to meet at the upcoming ball?​
Thank you,​
Zanros​
Suprised by the message, she scrawled a response to the letter on the back of the parchment. She folded the paper and reattached it to the Hawk's leg. It flew off. She watched it fly into the sky and north towards the capital.​
(MUCH more to come!)​