Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Manager applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

matyio

The original mute
Here is the thread where you can apply to be a manager of the league of legends community. This means you need to understand the game, be able to support newer players, and still play at higher levels. On the forums it means you will discuss with the other managers events for the community, and make sure everything runs smoothly. You will also need to be able to mostly self manage, if you need assistance from a moderator you will pm me with why, what thread, and what you need doing. For people applying you this will first have to be voted for by the community, if enough say yes then the current managers will vote, then you will either be given the job or told maybe next time.

Voting will be the number of likes on you application, out of the active members of the community.
format

summoner name:
Summoner rank:
what you can bring to the team:
why you should be a manager:

application statuses:
Matto225 - closed, accepted
Intruder - closed, declined
Anithola - pending
Kirbyyirby - pending

Matto225

The White Mage
Summoner name: Matto225
Summoner rank: 30
What you can bring to the team: My charm, wit and obsession with good farm
Why you should be a manager: In-game I'm generally an upbeat person, I dont like giving negative criticism, and I enjoy teaching people more about anything really, as long as their enthusiastic about it! As for forum duties, I'm used to it from my time as a Moderator :)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Errrr, I feel like applying to help Itzza with some event stuff and so on... But my game is updating and it takes forever .-.

And I don't remember what level my summoner is.

EDIT: I should try and find my account name and password for my old rank 30 Summoner ._.

intruder144

Villager
summoner name:Intruder144
Summoner rank:30
what you can bring to the team: What I can bring to the team is communication the proper respect that everyone on the forums and in game deserves and the patience and discipline needed to run the position of manager should i ever get it.
why you should be a manager: I know how to play every role in the game so i can help anyone no matter what role they play. Also I dont mind having to play bot games with others so that they can continue to level up. At the moment I'm ranked in bronze division 2. So yes i do play ranked games to who ever on here does that.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Summoner name:Eldiron on EUNE and Sir Thiren on EUW.

Summoner rank:30 on EUNE 10 on EUW although il be powerleveling to catch up :)

what you can bring to the team:I have a pretty good understanding of the game and mostly know what is needed to win, im mostly that guy who tries to keep in mind that flaming people doesnt increase the chance on winning the slightest, other than that i have almost 2 years of experience with the game and know i can be very good help, especially with recruiting as that is something i love doing anyways! I have about 1500 normal games played on my main and before the update had about 1600 elo. I am now about to advance to the gold tier :)

why you should be a manager:I love to help and would not hesitate to use my time for training new players, as stated i generaly have heaps of experience with the game and will be happy to provide anything from builds, mastery pages to general laning strategies. I also love cooperating with others and you can pretty much always ( when im not playing football or at school ) find me on skype " Magknu97 "

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Summoner name: Kirbbyy
What you can bring to the team: Fun, happiness, a good understanding of the game's functions, rules, etc. To help others get better from my own experience, and to remind people that it is just a game :I
(And to show people the true capabilities of a support)
Why you should be a manager: I would just be a helper of the community, to help new players, and the current managers with anything they should need help in. I don't take the game seriously also, and I just play it for a laugh (even though I am Asian) :)

matyio

The original mute
Summoner name: Matto225
What you can bring to the team: My charm, wit and obsession with good farm
Why you should be a manager: In-game I'm generally an upbeat person, I dont like giving negative criticism, and I enjoy teaching people more about anything really, as long as their enthusiastic about it! As for forum duties, I'm used to it from my time as a Moderator :)
Accepted welcome to the team.

matyio

The original mute
summoner name:Intruder144
what you can bring to the team: What I can bring to the team is communication the proper respect that everyone on the forums and in game deserves and the patience and discipline needed to run the position of manager should i ever get it.
why you should be a manager: I know how to play every role in the game so i can help anyone no matter what role they play. Also I dont mind having to play bot games with others so that they can continue to level up. At the moment I'm ranked in bronze division 2. So yes i do play ranked games to who ever on here does that.
Declined we need to see more of you to get a measure of your abilities before we can properly judge you. Try again in a couple of months time.

matyio

The original mute
Summoner name:Eldiron on EUNE and Sir Thiren on EUW.

Summoner rank:30 on EUNE 10 on EUW although il be powerleveling to catch up :)

what you can bring to the team:I have a pretty good understanding of the game and mostly know what is needed to win, im mostly that guy who tries to keep in mind that flaming people doesnt increase the chance on winning the slightest, other than that i have almost 2 years of experience with the game and know i can be very good help, especially with recruiting as that is something i love doing anyways! I have about 1500 normal games played on my main and before the update had about 1600 elo. I am now about to advance to the gold tier :)

why you should be a manager:I love to help and would not hesitate to use my time for training new players, as stated i generaly have heaps of experience with the game and will be happy to provide anything from builds, mastery pages to general laning strategies. I also love cooperating with others and you can pretty much always ( when im not playing football or at school ) find me on skype " Magknu97 "
Declined on the basis of we're planning for the future so were unsure of the skillets required.
Eh. Worth a try
same as above, as of now manager applications are closed until further notice.

Under0athx

Lord of Altera
summoner name: under0athx EUW
what you can bring to the team: Happiness and a good understanding to the game as I have been playing it for roughly 2 and a half years s0 I know the rules which I could pass forward and some tips.

why you should be a manager: As I have said before I have been playing for 2 and a half years which gives me some experience in this game and also will be able to help new people to the game. Also I am not a man who gives negative advice to new players as I feel that it may demoralize them and may want to stop them from playing a game. I do not take this game seriously and have a laugh.

matyio

The original mute
summoner name: under0athx EUW
what you can bring to the team: Happiness and a good understanding to the game as I have been playing it for roughly 2 and a half years s0 I know the rules which I could pass forward and some tips.

why you should be a manager: As I have said before I have been playing for 2 and a half years which gives me some experience in this game and also will be able to help new people to the game. Also I am not a man who gives negative advice to new players as I feel that it may demoralize them and may want to stop them from playing a game. I do not take this game seriously and have a laugh.
manager apps are closed right now mate. I'll tell you when they reopen.

summoner name: Qrì
what you can bring to the team: League News, Format, Extra cuteness o3o
why you should be a manager: I was one of the managers before it shut down, I know a thing or two about League of Legends and I did the news for it. I think I can still get better though.

matyio

The original mute
Alright, locking since people don't want to read that the application process is currently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.