Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[MangoManMini]'s application [Approved - Niko]

MangoManMini

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
MangoManMini

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yep

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - Knowing/having information in a roleplay situation, that you wouldn't otherwise have without OOC sources.
Powergaming - Giving yourself unrealistic abilities and skills in order to overcome a situation in your favour.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
Not much to say. In college right now, working hard, and i thought this would be a nice pass-time for when i've got some spare hours. Got some friends who may join with me, so that'll be nice, and we plan to start our own little group and interact with everyone :p

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Uhh, want me to send you homework? lol. I wont bore you, there isn't much.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Someone by the username "panickingly" (one of my friends) stumbled across this, and we thought we'd give it a go.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Ayo ???

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Ayo stands not too tall but slender, wearing grass green robes that are decorated generously with feathers, flowers and the like. He has a hood over his head, and his face is completely concealed. However edgy that may sound, he does not at all seem threatening, which is accompanied with his friendly/confused take on reality. Along with his green attire, he has a nicely made pair of white boots and gloves. The whereabouts of where he got any of these clothes from are a mystery.
It would be hard to tell anything about ayo, unless he told you.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Update! Got finished making the skin, here it is.
Edgy ayo ;-;.png
A little small i know, but you can see in detail when ya meet me :p

Written Test!
Ayo was born from what he knows, as nowhere.
To his knowledge, one day he suddenly just popped into existence, and that's all she wrote. Ayo never really took the time, nor had the knowledge, to determine why this might be. Instead, a comfortable conclusion had already reached him; The nature was his mother.
He's believed for as long as he can remember that the world simply made him. Since this belief, he's fell in love with it. For a long time, he didn't bother getting concerned on what the other humans on the planet were doing, he hadn't any care about anything but mother nature herself.
At an age he cant recall (not to say he knows his age now), Ayo had began taking an interest in becoming part of mother, and the beautiful world she grew. The trees always fascinated him, as well as the flowers and rivers and rocks and caves. But for the longest time, the thing that interested him the most was the creatures living here with him, in his home. I suppose you could say he saw them as neighbours, but he wanted to see them as family.
He never was good at it though, and still really isn't. However, he never lacked compassion and determination. He tries countless times to befriend the wilderness, sometimes succeeding, but usually failing.
He doesn't seem to mind too much, in fact, he seems to take it as a way to study them. Though, he couldn't really tell you any of this, since he speaks hardly a word of any language.

As of today, Ayo still lives in the wilderness, with very little human contact. In his eyes, he doesn't really need it. The wildlife and mother is enough to sate his social needs forever.
However, Ayo has began growing curious - or rather frustrated - with the current growth of kingdoms and consumption. Watching people knock down his home, scar his mother, it has made him confused.
To make matters worse, this plague that supposedly has spread creating harsh abominations, is something Ayo believe's to be civilisation's doing. He's not angered, just so lost on why someone would want to corrupt his mother so badly!
Perhaps by meeting someone, and learning to trust them, he may try venturing out into actual civilisation, in an effort to save the one who supposedly birthed him. Perhaps all he wants is to try make new, surprisingly alien friends. Why wouldn't he want to save the one who gave him such a gifted upbringing? Why wouldn't he want more to trust?
Will he even succeed? He's so oblivious to pretty much anything, you could mug him just by asking. He'll have alot to learn, for sure, and even more people to befriend.
But Ayo never lacked compassion and determination.

Last edited:

MangoManMini

Villager
Update! Finished the skin for the character, i've attached a screenshot of Ayo!

punch-ghost grows impatient.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hey there. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make this application. One thing before we continue; you have to edit your skin, because although I don't believe it was intended, your skin makes it look like your character has glowing white eyes. Once you fix that, I'll check back here.

MangoManMini

Villager
Hey there. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make this application. One thing before we continue; you have to edit your skin, because although I don't believe it was intended, your skin makes it look like your character has glowing white eyes. Once you fix that, I'll check back here.
:O Is that not allowed? aw shucks.
K give me a few.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Realistically, if the mask is capable of concealing the entire face, then it would be impossible to see any trace of your character's eyes to begin with. This would mean that the eyes need to be blackened out.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.