Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Manimal100 [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manimal100

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Manimal100
2. Your real name: Ben
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Server Rules or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Most Definately. I am ready to fight for thy lord.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have been searching for a role play server for months. I began playing Minecraft on March 6th 2011. That is the exact day of my purchase. I spent five months in single player until I finally clicked on multiplayer.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am here because your server has 400 votes on MCserverlist.net and I would really love to be a part of this role play Minecraft server. I am a big gamer and love games like MW3 and Skyrim. I also used to play terraria. I own an iMac and have Boot Camp Assistant set up so I can play Windows and Mac games. I am a big fan of Skrillex and most dubstep in general but do not hold anything against other musicians or genres. I would love to make some friends on this server and eventually make a nation. I have many build designed that I would like to build on your server. I am a moderator on a few other servers and have my own Tekkit 1.0 server, so I know how to run a server. I have read all the rules and I completely agree with them, being an admin myself. I respect all players on this server and believe that I would be a great addition to this server. :) I personally believe I have a sense of humor and would make a happy, medieval, real environment here.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I joined a server back in August and have made many castles and guilds (factions). My friend Krazy_XLR8R and I made a guild called Terrowin and it was medieval just like many buildings that I see on this server. (from the map that I saw)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am not going to lie. I have been banned once for "black magic" on another server and I have learned by lesson. I was on that server for months and was banned. :( you will not have that problem with me on this server, I can promise you that.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I completely understand.
12. How did you find out about our server?
MCserverlist.net
13. Have you voted for us?
I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.