Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marina the Healing Chef

Marinasadler

Legend of Altera
Name: Marina Grace Sadler
Nickname/Alias: Chef Mari
Race: Dwarves
Height: 4''5
Weight: 8 Stone
Hair: Long, dark brown, always not in ponytail.
Eyes: Red, Big.
Skin: Brown, but not, too brown, tanned naturally.
Identifying Marks: She has a big scar down her right arm, no one knows where it was from. She also has red eyes.
Appearance: She's been described, as small, cute, perfect weight, where ever she is it's always bright, and sunny.
Strengths: She's is a proffesional cook. She uses stealthy and speedy attacks when it comes to attacking animals.
Weaknesses and fears: She's not very good when it comes to attacking humans, her mother died due to a soldier shooting her with an lethal fire arrow. She witnessed it. She also witnessed the death of her father, with a... creeper. If she ever sees a creeper she breaks down inside and hides. She won't ever attack one.
Religion and cults: She has never had a religion, she is athiest.
Profession: Chef for the wounded, she also has been a nurse, and a helper out at hospitals.
Backstory: Honestly, I can't remember alot of my parents, my mother died when I was out in the woods collecting berrys, I was climbing a tree to reach the finest blue berrys of them all when I saw something running across a patch of dried grass. Next thing I knew, my mum was on the ground, with an arrow through her chest. I jumped down from the tree as descritley and I could and grabbed my mums left arm, and pulled her up the hill. The hill was just near our old shack, my dad must've seen me pulling her up and ran into the forest to try and find the person who killed my mother, then all I heard, was *BANG*. And my father never came back. I was then after that brought up by two lovley women, they were both chefs, always cooked the best chicken, they taught me everything I needed to know about cooking. When they both died, I brought myself up in the little cottage in the woods. I decided, I had enough on my own, and I ventured off......