Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mark's unbanning appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Hello!

I was banned a relative while ago, because I took over a nationstates nation, which was run by several hollowworld people. Even though this was a game mechanic and was soon thereafter retaken by the original ruler, I understand this upset several people and was seen as offensive.

Therefore I apologise, and I sincerely hope I can be reallowed to join this server.

Most sincerely,
Mark, Markisbeest in-game

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You were banned for being massively disrespectful towards staff there and ingame, and broke our rules about trolling as well. This isn't because you just used the mechanics of the game to take control of a staff-run region.

Also, guys, don't comment on ban appeals.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I must say I do not remember the things as well, since they happened quite a while back. If this is the case I can only trust that it happened so, and I am truly sorry for whatever harm I may have caused. I am certain I did not mean to upset anyone truly. Perhaps I had trolled people, I must admit I did do that from time to time, but I certainly did not aim to massively disrespect staff.
I do so hope that you would accept my apology.

Sincerely,
Mark, Markisbeest in-game

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A second review of the original ban and what lead to the decline of your appeal has been prompted.

It has since been ruled that markisbeest is unbanned.

(( I am only passing on the message because Baron is unfortunately busy at this time to update things :) ))