Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marky's 2.nd Application "Hopefull" [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky332

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Marky332
2. Your real name: Marko Matasić
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Croatia

6. Have you read theTome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i read the Tome of Citizenship And i fully agree with it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?Yes i have expirience with roleplaying.
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello my name is Marko. I am just another guy who enjoys video games.My Hobbies are collecting bugs,i play on Basketball team,skating,fingerskating and alot of other thing i dont rush stuff but in some situations i do... I love medival games and Fps's and this is my first visit to a minecraft medival server i hope i will be accepted.Im here for Medivall expirience and becouse this server will be the best i will ever play on,im a good guy i dont spam or hack or some stuff like that.I realy whana play on this server,i will allways help if its needed and i Hope i will see you at the server :D
If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1475/myscreenshot.png One server asked me to make em a spawn hall and i did here is the link for screenshot.
Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Only that i was on minecon this year.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes in aware about that i dont use hax like xray or hacked clients.
How did you find out about our server? I saw ur video on Youtube.
Have you voted for us? Yes i have voted for ur server. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.