Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MattCreeperCraft to White List [approved - sherbzz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: MattCreeperCraft

2. Your real name: Matthew

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Poland (but I speak English)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I've read Tome of Citizenship and I agree with everything.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Of course yes! Roleplaying is good idea to add to Minecraft server.
Yes, I had on another servers.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I was searching some GOOD Minecraft servers with Medieval theme, and google brought me here. I love Medieval times and I want to live in them... In Minecraft. I want to be woodcutter, swordsman or other working man.
I'm playing Minecraft from 1.7.2, but I have good experience with this game. I'm not cheater and I don't like childish griefers. I mean griefers, not thiefs... Why? Because in Medieval times(today too) thiefs are exist. I think stealing(like in Thief game) in Minecraft Medieval servers should be... half-added. Why half? Thheft at night, knights cought thief and: kill him, bring him to king, jail, etc. And some other rangs like... I don't know... Farmers etc. I like rangs a lot :)
What about myself? My name is Matthew, I'm 18 years old, I live in Poland but I want to move to Ireland with my girlfriend. I love spain Ska. Ska-P and THE Locos! I play electric and bass guitar. What else? I like to playing Minecraft.
I love skateboarding and baseball. My hobby is composing music and meeting friends at real, not only in Minecraft.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have build house, but I'm speaking in polish in this video.

In this video I'm presenting my DEMO of my Escape with Medieval theme.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Hmmm... I don't think so.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks)
Of course. I don't have any mods or hacks for Minecraft - hax are making Minecraft nonsence...

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
Approved, We are currently running a temp vanilla server until plugins are updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.