Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

maxomeans's Whitelist Application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: maxomeans

2.Your real name: Maxo Means

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, have read the Tome of Citizenship (Might I say, it's quite lengthy).

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love role-playing, and was extremely pleased when I found this server. I've been looking for a RPG server since around 1.4. Finally, while looking for 1.0.0 servers, found this RPG Minecraft server. As for experience, I have taken part in plays, written papers, yet I have not played very many RP Games. For this server, I have great intentions.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

First off, my name is Maxo. I love minecraft, lego, and other building toys/games. I am very much into architecture. I am currently in collage, so I probably won't be on the server all the time. I skipped two grades, 1st and 4th, and usually ace every test I take. I love writing, pretending/acting, and everything else creative. I play instruments and write music. I'm very much looking forward to playing on this server. I love crepes. I'm also not very great at writing about myself, I'm quite boring. I'm now finding this writing process extremely annoying. Really, all I've posted so far is everything about me that is remotely interesting. I know I was told to write more, but there's nothing else to write about. But I digress, I can hardly wait to play on this server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
As of now, I don't have any examples of my work (I'm mainly testing redstone on single player), but I have done many medieval looking buildings in the past.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Only that I only indented questions 7 & 8 because the answers were very long

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am well aware that x-ray hacks are forbidden and shunned upon. I've never user x-ray hacks, and surely never will on this server. Also, might I add, I won't use any other types of 'black magic', unless you count potions (to clarify, I mean the potions in the game, no mods).

Status
Not open for further replies.