Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

meganperks tempban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
I was helping 1dark build his house and commented on how the monsters were getting annoying and were overpowered (being as how i use a bow and it takes 20 + arrows just to kill one). As the sun rose, they were dying and I picked up the loot, only to get a message from Mr. Aaron warning me he would mark me as a thief. Apparently he teleported to us without so much as us asking for help and was invisible, and expecting us to let him loot monsters he used god powers to kill. I gave him the loot and he made a comment, calling me a "little shit". I warned him not to call me that or I would report him. He proceeded to get a high and mighty attitude with me telling me to go ahead, and then proceeded to argue with me over the mobs difficulty. I told him I wasn't there to argue and asked him to leave. He did not. He instead told me where my position was, and I reminded him where his position was. He then threatened me and made bold statements in front of people, trying to guess how much money i donated, which should have been private. The amount was wrong and I told him he should keep his mouth shut about private affairs that he does not know and asked him to leave. He kept argueing and told me I was not above the rules, and I told him he wasn't either and once again asked him to leave. He then banned me for it. 1dark is my witness.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Would kindly like to be un-banned as well as have Mr. Aaron's attitude and abuse for power possibly overlooked as it seems his behavior and inability to behave in an order-like manner seems a bit unfitting for a moderator.

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
yes i was there for the whole thing it was in local so i don't know if any one else could have heard it ill be happy to answer any questions

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
if there are chatlogs, i as well welcome admins to look at those and find my forum as truth.

MrAaron

Loyal Servant of Altera
First off, moderators are part of the admin team..
secondly, we are not just "helpers" like you said, we are moderator the way you spoke to me over local chat
your lucky you aint been permanently banned just because you are a donator doesnt mean your above the rules
i came along and helped you with your spider problem because you were floating in mid air... i didnt realise i had
vanish on, which then i realised after you kept taking the loot, i asked for the gold back and you gave me it back fair enough.. then you go on SARCASTICALLY about "Oh a mod invisable comes along and deserves loot?"
and then you tell me to leave, so i went into squees town to see whats going on. and you get mouthy saying that i dont care about your character or roleplay.. i suggested to you to make a sword in character so it wouldnt be so hard to kill spiders. and you bit my head off, next time you peak to me like that you wont be so lucky, so count yourself lucky oh and by the way i never said any such thing about making you a thief, i said "megan you do know thats stealing?" and when someone reads the logs they'll see thats what i said, and they'll also see what you said.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
I have a witness and the chat logs Aaron. Don't try posting on the forum that accuses you, it just makes you look bad and as though you're trying to defend yourself because you're in the wrong. I'm waiting for an ADMIN to clear this up with chatlogs and my witness, you can tell your side of the story with whatever proof you have as well. Point being, I feel I was wrongly banned for an atrocious amount of time for simply telling you to leave after never asking for you to tp to me in the first place and as you were only hindering building progress. Seeing as how this forums involves you as the problem, it would be professional to stay out and let someone else handle it, instead of come here just to continue argueing. I ask you again like I asked you in game: please leave me alone and stop argueing with me.

MrAaron

Loyal Servant of Altera
Carry on with your attitude megan, and like i said the logbook will tell the truth.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
How do you have the chat logs? Also Aaron do not continue to post in this thread, you have given your side of the story.

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
this forum is to hot and is getting shut down for review DO NOT REPOST THIS THREAD

the parties involved need time to cool down

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
I dont, i am saying if they are available, i would much love to have them reviewed. If they are not available, 1dark was present the whole time. I have nothing to hide.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I'm going to step in here, and make this one request.

As the Mods have had their say, and Megan has had her's, leave this for Kings and Queens to deal with further.

Thank You.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Aaron, I admit i got hotheaded in those arguements and my attitude was less than respectful for someone wielding as much power as you do. I am sorry for not showing someone with your status more respect that should have been earned from me. Your trying to help did not seem as much help to me at the time, and I see that you only tried to do help.

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
issues resolved. The parties have apologized and and the Temp ban has been lifted. Thank you everyone for your belated understanding. I am glad everything has been sorted out.

THREAD IS BEING LOCKED

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm glad this got resolved. Just a word for both of you. Megan I've not seen how you were acting in this situation but I have seen how you can react in the past so I have some idea of why Aaron might have gotten annoyed, I hope I'm wrong and you handled yourself well but in future just remember to stay calm whatever happens, things will get resolved much easier.

And Aaron I know you are a moderator but (and again, I didn't see but I have noticed this recently) some mods are getting a bit snappy with players and I have seen you acting a bit short with players at time. I'm not aiming this just at you but the whole moderator team (Kaies and alpha perhaps more so too, sorry) please be polite and respectful to players regardless of what they have done, it is them that keep this server running as much as us admins do, without them we have no server to moderate.

I'm not having a go at anyone here about this particular situation but just giving a general warning and this goes for everyone:

To the mods: without the players we have no server, so even if they have broken the rules and potentially facing a ban, handle it politely and adultly. Not all bans are permanent and that last thing we want is more situations where certain mods and players don't get on (You know the kind of situation I mean)

To the players: The mods and admins are here to help, but they are not perfect nor are they always in a good mood. Remember the mods are here to help in their own free time, they don't get paid and they give you their time willingly. If a moderator tells you do something or warns you for something, listen to them, don't argue. Sometimes people won't agree with a moderator and that's fine. If you need to you can PM a king or queen on the forum if you really don't like how an admin is behaving but for gods sake, DO NOT argue publicly on the server or on these forums.

Any bad behaviour from players or moderators on the server or forums can result in you being removed from either or both. Regardless of status/rank/donations.

Sorry for the long post but I've been seeing more and more situations like this and it needs sorting before it gets any worse and I figured a forum post would do better than having private conversations with everyone and making them feel like i am targetting them. Yes I have mentioned some names in the post but that doesn't mean this thread is just for them, it's for all of you to read and take a lesson from.

Status
Not open for further replies.