Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mei's Lil art corner

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
Hello yall !

So, basically, I've started practicing more with my drawing tablet and figured, might as well post what I do on here.

Any constructive critisism is welcome although it might not always be taken into account !

:heart: to all

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
And so here goes, my first full body and colored art piece.

I'm really happy about the result as there are a /lot/ of first times in this !

The characters in this are Retrospect and her pet Python Pie
Retrospect_colored.png
Work time: aproximatively 24 hours from start to finish

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
A a spurt of inspiration from a comic strip from something I was reading, ended up making a new piece

Character is, pretty obviously from the scar and tinted glass eye, Iseabail !
Iseabail_Dafodils.png
Work time: Aproximatively 6 hours

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
Felt like doing more elf, asked hayhaiya if she would be fine if I drew Eirlys and that's what resulted of that interaction !

Hope you like it, I know I took some liberties ;3
Eirlys.png
Work time: An approximate 10h~

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
I felt like drawing Temperance, so I set to start it at the start of January, well. It's DONE :D The girl be slaying lol

((the fact it's smack dab on a high detail drawing makes it super hilarious to me XD Magpie the spooder do be slaying too !))
temperance_slaying.png
Working time: aproximately 30hours worked on it total

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
I felt like drawing Temperance, so I set to start it at the start of January, well. It's DONE :D The girl be slaying lol

((the fact it's smack dab on a high detail drawing makes it super hilarious to me XD Magpie the spooder do be slaying too !))
View attachment 134658
Working time: aproximately 30hours worked on it total
you have gotten steadily better and its grand to see

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
So, been a while, here are some lil drawings I did in very quick successions, I have no big drawings complete yet, lots of WIP's

Isoob.png
Work time: No most than an hour

SurprisedSoloChest.png
work time: most of the time was spent trying to repair my brushes. So no clue

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
I'm working on a big thing, and also have a nood one that I've been trying to get unstuck on. Eventually will post em, here are some of the WIP's of said projects

First one is an expression exercise I have started not that long ago (my time perception is shit, can you tell ? XD)
The work will mostly be done within the scope of micro expressions, which I find fascinating, and works wonders with Iseabail since she's not a very facially expressive character
I'll also be learning to stay on model with that one, as of yet, the three are just a copy paste of the first one with slight changes where needed to change the expression.
Iseabail_expressionchart.png

This one is one I've started a longer time back, and is under spoiler cause Noodity, nothing sexual tho, fear not !
The objective was to study muscle structures as well as just, have fun with a convoluted pose. I've gotten stuck on it due to some proportions I can't wrap my head around, but work is made to get unstuck eventually.
LateNight_Retro.png