Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MeMaaike's ban appeal [Resolved- Unbanned]

MeMaaike

Lord of Altera
Reason for ban: Mob spawner in the Sorrows
Banned by: IceandFire
First, I'd like to accentuate that I completely understand the reason why I had been banned. I built a mob spawner, which is clearly adressed in the server rules as a reason for a perm ban. Still, I would like to defend my case.
Of course I have read the server rules, but this was a long time ago. I still remember the rules, but at the time of reading I didn't even know what a mob spawner was (Yes, Minecraft noob. Don't judge me ;)), so no; I didn't remember that particular rule. The night before I built the evildoer I watched someone doing skyblock. In his video he made a mob spawner and I was simply thinking: 'Wow, that is a great and easy way to get stuff!' So I really wanted to try it and as you all now, I did. And now knowing the consequences, it was not worth it.
I love Hollowworld and I am very, very sorry for what I have done. I understand the reason for my ban and I learned from my mistake. Now I'm asking you to forgive me.
Please.
Yours sincerely,
Connie.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
We have decided to accept the appeal and unban. Please clearly read over the rules again so this won't happen anymore. Thank you.