Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

mistaahh's paper artwork (newb so far)

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Once upon a time an elven man was bored, his internet connection fell out and he couldn't play minecraft. So he got bored and went to his room, to get some sleep. He couldn't sleep and was thinking: "what the hey? i will just draw something" But because the man didn't have any expierience in drawing whatsoever, he wasn't that good, and became a temporary copycat, untill he was good enough to create his own drawings. He lived happily ever after.

Hello y'all and this is mistaahh, as the fairytale above said, my internet fell out and was bored, so i strted drawing, my first drawing was about prototype 2, the poster i have

comment, tips, hints, feedback and constructive criticism are all welcome, so are likes
Foto0156E001.jpg

List:
Beni
ninja

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
one does not simply

expect a noob to know what shading is
On the 5th attempt :p

I found this and I swear it is just a coincidence that it is Pokemon:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/nerubis/SCAN0004copy.jpg

The one on the top is Metagross without shading, he is simply and outline.
The second one is the one with shading, everything is defined.

I guess the best way to put it is that shading is the addition of shadows onto a drawing to add shape and definition to the drawing.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
On the 5th attempt :p

I found this and I swear it is just a coincidence that it is Pokemon:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/nerubis/SCAN0004copy.jpg

The one on the top is Metagross without shading, he is simply and outline.
The second one is the one with shading, everything is defined.

I guess the best way to put it is that shading is the addition of shadows onto a drawing to add shape and definition to the drawing.
thnks, but your a tad late, i asked bette ingame^^

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
*makes a new post to see if his signature is changed*
yes, i started shading, genltly coloring a bit with the pencil i guess, also started the red glow

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Foto0139.jpg
the finsished drawing, for mercer he's dark, so i used (credit to bella and ittza for explaining me shading) a regular pencil and a black pencil, for the shirt i made a mash up of a bit orange brown and grey
Foto0140.jpg
the head, a close up for details, mercer is a black man and the light source comes from the right corner above, so that's shaded too
Foto0144.jpg
details of the shifted sword, the cracks make a omnimous red/orange glow so i added that, also the sword radiates red the top side
Foto0145.jpg
i would say this part was the hardest, drawing the tentacles and proper lighting them, the hardest part was the blade, most effort but also the funnest to draw

and with this i say: Alex Mercer, Shifter from prototype 2, welcome to the gallery
like, comment and criticise, i may become better thanks to you

-mistaahh

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
hello stalkers, followers, fans and coincident bypassers, i've come up with a new project, mistaahh sitting against a wall casually, and from now on, i'll take requests too

warning: requested drawings may take long

for you lazy lookers i made up a format for drawing

Name:
Facial expression:
Appearance(height, weigh, identifying mark)
Race:
How does it need to look?:
And a skin would be nice for help for me(optional)

and for the rest i ask the ones better then me..How do i draw fingers and make proper facial expressions?
Thank you in advance, your artist

-mistaahh

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Name: Joralin Zenobos of Moorwich (<--- Click here!)
Facial expression: Peaceful
Appearance(height, weigh, identifying mark): Joralin has a scar obliterating his left eye, stands 6'2", and weighs 195 lbs that is pure muscle. REad my character profile for more information.
Race: Human
How does it need to look?: It needs to look as if he is at peace.
And a skin would be nice for help for me(optional) Hollowworld skin.png

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Bronn Myriad
Facial expression: Slightly Unhappy
Appearance(height, weigh, identifying mark) Height: 187cm Weight: 7.5 stone Identifying mark: None
How does it need to look?: Upright with his battle axe resting on his shoulder and his cape swirling behind
Use my Profile Picture to help with what i look like.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Well, i'll get started asap on it, don't expect any miracles, i'm trying my best, may take long, i started mist, but scrapped my ideas a few times already,
Name: Joralin Zenobos of Moorwich (<--- Click here!)
Facial expression: Peaceful
Appearance(height, weigh, identifying mark): Joralin has a scar obliterating his left eye, stands 6'2", and weighs 195 lbs that is pure muscle. REad my character profile for more information.
How does it need to look?: It needs to look as if he is at peace.
And a skin would be nice for help for me(optional) View attachment 14900
Name: Bronn Myriad
Facial expression: Slightly Unhappy
Appearance(height, weigh, identifying mark) Height: 187cm Weight: 7.5 stone Identifying mark: None
How does it need to look?: Upright with his battle axe resting on his shoulder and his cape swirling behind
Use my Profile Picture to help with what i look like.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Well, i started myself, scrapped a few ideas and decided to give a casual look, standing there like 'sup?
Well, i finished the body, need to start the legs, i also started shading on it
Upper body:Foto0147.jpg
Close up from the head:
Foto0148.jpg

Attachments

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Ninja, please add more specifics to your pose, is he sitting, lying down, falling, standing etc.

Bronn:

The head:
Foto0151.jpg
more detailed:
Foto0151E001axe and head.jpg
The cape:
Foto0155.jpg
More detailed:
Foto0155E001bronn arm capee.jpg
And full:
Foto0149.jpg
More detailed:
Foto0149E001bronn full.jpg

There we have it! Bronn, welcome to the gallery!
If you want anything, fill in the format and i'll see what i can draw
Leave any comments, Likes or help, susggestion and requests

-mistaahh