Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Miyham's bio

Miyham

I think I might like it here
Name:Michael hammond

Nickname/Alias:Miyham or sometimes Hammy or... Hamster due to kind nature, not because of weakness

Race:Human

Height:5'9

Weight:210

Hair:Brown

Eyes:black

Skin-Peach

Identifying Marks:Nothing special/ now 2 iron legs, covered by cloth.

Appearance:Brown beard, Musscular due to profession

Strengths:Crafting weaponry, and using it.

Weaknesses and fears-Putting the words in the right place at good times, and pretty women

Religion and cults:

Profession:Armourer / Blacksmith

Attitude: Usualy level headed and kind to all passers by, But so much as threaten a friend of his and not even death can save you!

Backstory: I am fleeing my wretched family, they are horrible "farmers" of pigs. They treat them horribly and sell their ham on a black market. I have changed my name to prevent my family from tracking me down, my name Miyham means I will help protect MY HAM from evil butcherers. I wish to creat a new life of blacksmithing. I was raised a farmer but always dream of mining and building. When I earn enough money I shall create a safe haven for ALL Livestock, especially pigs.

Journal: After a great battle in the old world against grief, both legs were charged by a ghast, after stumbling into my armory I fashioned 2 metallic legs powered by redstone. These new legs are marvolouse because I don't get tired easly, I do however have to carry redstone with me so I can still walk. All these troubles were worth keeping my friends safe.