Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

monay monay monaaay £££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
So- To get to the point in case the title doesn't give it away, I need money. I've had to lend my family a big chunk of it and now I've left myself short for something I need to buy this month and it's concerning me a great deal. I don't expect much to come of this but at least I've tried, I'm also open to suggestions on where else to try advertising myself for the same thing.(pls halp)
Essentially, I'll do art at set prices, slightly less than I may do otherwise, but I expect up front payment and the promise of it being done before February is over (depending on the amount I have to complete, could be done far sooner).

Shoot me a PM or Skype message - If I'm missing something you'd like I can chit chat about that too.

Over! Thanks guys - I'll post progress on my art thread and lock this one. : )

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
dibs.

List:
- Mitch - Weapon Example (paid) DONE
- CyberChaosV2 - 3 Calendar Pieces (paid)
- CyberChaosV2 halfbody with flats (paid) DONE
- Archbishop B&W Piece (paid)
- Jazzper fullbody sketch (paid) DONE
- Axex half-body throne thing B&W (paid) DONE
- BrianAT16 Portrait sketch (paid) DONE

- Paint 2 sketches with flat colour + weapon (paid) DONE
- Niko B&W Portrait (paid) DONE
- Kamaoe fullbody sketch (paid) DONE

- Glados wepon (unpaid)

-
= = = =
March:

- Ddaug - Sigil - UNPAID
- BoredBrit - 3 Chibis - PAID
- Tirenas Colour Portrait - UNPAID

Last edited:

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Keen, not sure what for yet, or how exactly the character will look, but I'm happy to pay in advance since you need the moolah this month. I'll send you a pm soonish once I've worked out what I'm after.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
How much would it cost to try and maneuver the window-throw onto the digital canvas?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
How much would it cost to try and maneuver the window-throw onto the digital canvas?
If it's a sketch probably like $20

Keen, not sure what for yet, or how exactly the character will look, but I'm happy to pay in advance since you need the moolah this month. I'll send you a pm soonish once I've worked out what I'm after.
Awesome, thankyou!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
One friendly bump since the forums are going dark for a time - If anyone needs to talk to me, message me for skype or email. Looking to start on these as from tomorrow after moving back to stepdads place. c:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Will be closing this on friday 13th, no more commissions after that point - Massive thanks to everyone. :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
tfw young and no paypal

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hmmm

Can you do human-ish anatomy? My character is distinctly metallic. Would also like to do a sigil, can PM for details.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If it's Vorar I can try my best but I've never really attempted good armour/robotic stuff. Sigil yas

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Vorar's double tricky because he's got joints humans don't got.

Anyways- I'll PM you about the sigil, and I'd also like a half or full body done for a different character possibly

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Gonna go ahead and lock thread now, prices return to normal/no more slots. Thanks to everyone who've commissioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.