Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrMilker - Application #2 [Declined, Account Sharing - NiNi]

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
I will try to make my character less overpowered this time. Sorry about that :oops:

About you
1) What is your Minecraft username?
EarGravy
2) How old are you?
In my mid-teens
3) Where are you?
East Coast USA
4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes
5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)
I am a boy in high school hoping to become a computer programmer (binary and stuff). I enjoy
playing on Trouble in Mineville and Survival Games servers as well as watching videos on youtube. Me and my brother split our computer time 50-50 as close as humanly possible. This doesn't mean that I will be logging out of RPs so don't worry ;)
6) Got any examples of your work?
No pictures since I deleted all my old worlds when the new update came out :( When I build in creative I don't build humongous structures that reach the world limit. Just small outposts, towers, dungeons, and cabins.
----
About your character
Name: He is referred to in whispers on street corners and inside of back alleys as The Ender Assassin.
Race: Human, blessed (not strengthened) by the Ender Dragon
Appearance: Black clothes with black hood. Metallic face mask to hide his identity. Leather shoulder sling and belt to hold his tools of the trade. Purple runes on his shoulder-guards, belt buckle, and quiver. *Meta Gaming Warning!* Should his mask and hood be removed, onlookers would be pierced with purple eyes like an Enderman, long brown hair, and a scar running from his cheek to his neck.
----
The test
Back-story:​
No one knows where he is from, just who he is. The man that kills for anyone who will pay, be them Dwarves, Greylings, anyone who would pay gold to see their opponent's head roll. He was spared by the beast he once sought to destroy, the Ender Dragon. She blessed him and returned him back to his world to do as he wished. He carved his lair inside of a mountain, laying traps for those who would seek to end him. Erecting shrines to The Dragon, The Grey Lady, Skraag, She who is beyond names, and Skeira. Inside of his dark brewery he creates poison from Elven Poison Mushrooms and the eyes of spiders found in the deepest caverns. Agile and adept in combat he will cross blades with those who appose him. He will take unnecessary risks to suffice his unquenchable greed and lust for power. He lives with only one fear...​
...having his power be taken from him...​
If you have any thoughts on how I could augment my character or feel he is OP feel free to tell me :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
We have very strict rules about account sharing. Since you share your computer with your Brother, we need your assurance that your Minecraft account is your own and not shared with your Brother? If he were to login to our server without your knowledge, unprepared and not knowing the rules - he could potentially get you banned.

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
Thank you for the reply m'lord. My Minecraft account is not my own, we share it. I will understand if you deny my application due to the possibility of my brother logging on. Telling him to never go on "my server" (we both have servers that we play on with friends) will be one of the top things on my get-done list. I will make sure to tell him my consequences should he get on. Thank you for informing me m'lord as this is something I had not taken into consideration.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Thank you for the reply m'lord. My Minecraft account is not my own, we share it. I will understand if you deny my application due to the possibility of my brother logging on. Telling him to never go on "my server" (we both have servers that we play on with friends) will be one of the top things on my get-done list. I will make sure to tell him my consequences should he get on. Thank you for informing me m'lord as this is something I had not taken into consideration.
telling your brother that he can't go on 'my server' is still account sharing..And is forbidden..

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
So I'm going to get the ban hammer huh...

...fair enough.

Come here piggy bank, I'd like to introduce you to mr hammer!

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
That is completely fair. If I am accepted and my brother griefs, I will accept the consequences. If I am denied then I introduce my piggy bank to Mr. Hammer :p

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
Oh shoot! I just realized that I put up my forum account name as my minecraft name! I'll fix that!

NiNi

MooCat
As it says in the whitelisting rules:

Shared Accounts-
I'm sorry, but we don't allow shared accounts onto the server, for multiple reasons. One, for example, is the problem of blaming things such as griefing on the person you're sharing with. Please reapply when you have your own account.