Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Murky Lizard poll (Zima'Maloj Tavern)

Drink name for "The Murky Lizard" ?

• Marsh Madness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp Brew

• Murky Agasha

• Foggy Lizard

• LizardBrew

• Total voters

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Now, just because I made this poll, doesn't mean I'm getting a custom drink anytime soon, I'm thinking it will probably be a month or two before that might even cross my mind about asking. But I do want to get some of the hassles out of the way, like naming said drink. Having already thought about it, since the brewer for the tavern is also a smith I asked my mother (an ex bartender) and my father (a beer enthusiast who is also a history buff) about what kind of brew would be used to which they replied "a blond ale (low in alcohol content) with some spices added to it, something that tasted refreshing, but also had a kick to it that any smith could drink large quantities of without getting so drunk they couldn't work." So using that information and being prompted to link it to alters multiple times since my skull is thick and oblivious, I came up with these ideas, you may either vote for one of the above ideas or even suggest one below, if you like one that has been suggested by someone else, give them a like.

*added* poll is closed, though I don't know how to do that, and with some off internet opinions the winner is *barrel drum roll*

FROGGY MEMORY

Also, because of the wording I'm copyright the phrase "croaked" as a way of calling people drunk, yay puns!

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Srry, accidentally forgot the 'Maloj part, got too used to shortening it to Zima when I talked about to my friend blood and my parents :p