Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

HerbalFox

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
HerbalFox
2. Age:
3. Gender
Male
4. Country:
England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes. i have partly read it but i am definately reading along with it for extra help as i explore this pleasant world you have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i have never tried roll play on a game such as minecraft. but i have always been into the roll playing genre of game and have always been fascinated by the immersion. but i am definately to learn new skills in roll playing :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. well my name is James Fox i am a college student at aquinas college and i practice guitar in my own time and at college on a music btech course. i have aspirations to become a successful musician and i enjoy going out at weekends and out in the sun and having a good time with friends. i listen to music such as heavy metal. blues. but it realy does vary. i find that i just dont listen to any mainstream music such as most R&B but that doest mean i hate all of the songs :p. I play games quite regularly on either my pc or xbox. im quite outgoing i dont realy talk much at first but im always up for meeting new people and experiencing new things.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. unfortunately i am still quite new to minecraft as i only bought it a couple of weeks ago. so i have no work at the moment that i may show although like i have said im up for learning new things and i know the basics of minecraft as far as i know.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i smoke weed recriationally and i have a fettish for pistachios.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am fully aware and i would never commit such herrecy D:. but on a serious note i am totally aware that using cheats mods etc are prohibited.

11. How did you find out about our server?
i found out about this server just by browsing the web in search of a new fresh server for me to join. and in return i found this server and it looks very very promissing :)
12. Have you voted for us? no i have not voted yet but i definately am planning too :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes. i have partly read it but i am definately reading along with it for extra help as i explore this pleasant world you have.
Please read the whole Tome.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i smoke weed recriationally and i have a fettish for pistachios.
Ehm... Too much information?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
*coughs as this thread just got awkward* dont come on when your high........please..........Ill whitelist you later.