Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My attempt at custom skins

DraconicEntity

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've been playing with skin creation. Thought I might show them off. They arent as cool as some of the artists on here, but hey, I'm still new to it! If you see something you like I can probably tweak colors or such and post the skin here, but I'm not at the point where I can do full requests from scratch reliably.

Credit where it's due:
-The green knight's face is almost entirely MC3dskin stock, and the breastplate was only recolored so not really my work, with a few touch ups. The rest of him is all completely redone.

-The overcoat and hat on the buccaneer are based off designs found on Google, but with heavy modifications, and color changes.

The knight with the tattered cloak has versions in white, violet, teal blue and red. They are near identical except color so I did not screenshot them all front and back. Likewise the buccaneer has three or four face variants that are all very similar. If you want to use any or want some recolored/slightly modified let me know, I'll see what I can do. No promises though, I'm still a novice. :D

Oh and the bottom right skin is the one I'm currently using for Alexi, so you can't have it without changes!