Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My "Extended Essay" was "Extended"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Pun intended. (Rhyme not intended.) Anyways, my Extended Essay's deadline was extended indefinitely due to nobody being even close to done and the fact that the school doesn't really need them done until like March anyways. I can now be trusted to ration my time effectively and intelligently, rather than needing to be temp-banned until whenever you guys did it until. Thank you very much for your help-I got bucketloads of the essay done today just in time for them to give us like another month to add on the finishing touches. So, see you all soon?

Matto225

The White Mage
IB? If so, i'd love to say I feel your pain, but I moved to the UK, so am currently enjoying wonderfull A levels :heart:

But seriously, well done :)

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
IB? If so, i'd love to say I feel your pain, but I moved to the UK, so am currently enjoying wonderfull A levels :heart:

But seriously, well done :)
Yes IB. And it's kinda a ban appeal; it's basically a "Let me back early; I no longer need your intervention. :p" Thanks for it though, Epik!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Pun intended. (Rhyme not intended.) Anyways, my Extended Essay's deadline was extended indefinitely due to nobody being even close to done and the fact that the school doesn't really need them done until like March anyways. I can now be trusted to ration my time effectively and intelligently, rather than needing to be temp-banned until whenever you guys did it until. Thank you very much for your help-I got bucketloads of the essay done today just in time for them to give us like another month to add on the finishing touches. So, see you all soon?
As it states clearly in the rules... falling behind on your school work won't be tolerated on this server. If this happens again the ban will be permanent!

(See rule 10 of the common law)

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
As it states clearly in the rules... falling behind on your school work won't be tolerated on this server. If this happens again the ban will be permanent!

(See rule 10 of the common law)
Thus me asking for the temp ban, Cherb. :p I am a responsible student, and I get very good grades (marks if you're not in the U.S. I think). If I didn't know for sure I could get it done, I wouldn't have asked to be un-temp-banned early. Thanks for your concern with our academics, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.