Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My net providers hate me -.-

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
Hey all, its been a while and i do apologise firstly for not making a formal announcement before but it was near impossible to do so. I was away for about a month before finally getting my internet issue... "sorted"... today. I am still however incredibly pee'd off with my internet providers atm (vodaphone for anyone in Australia, and i know i know, why vodaphone? they are terrible. was supposed to be temporary until they screwed me over, but thats another story).

The reason for this thread is i probably still will not be on for a long amount of time, although i do have the net back now, it took me 17mins to be able to log on to minecraft (i actually timed it), and then when i realised for some reason my skin wasnt working i went to relog, and it wouldnt let me back on for another 5mins. This is how incredibly slow the net i am using atm is, and i cannot stand it.

This is a massive set back for me, as not only am i short for money to be able to change internet providers to maybe optus (possibly even telstra...) i also had some big plans here on hollowworld which i am going to have to delay even further, and this irritates me alot.

Anyway, thought you might all want to know my situation, i cant really type properly atm and none of this is making much sense as i am writing out of sheer anger from vodaphone.
hope to see you all soon..

-SirDeezie