Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My RP story

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
You can call me Vladmir, Vladmir Glacrash. Im from Euranea a land far away from here. You may call me 'unmodest' or a 'traitor' but I'm am just ambitious. I left Euranea when I was 26 because i tried to overthrow the leader. Well not exactly overthrow more like kill. Heres how it happened: I was walking home from military training one day with my friend Jacob and we began talking about how great it would be to control a nation then jacob said "Imagine if we controlled Euranea" Then i said "Its possible, no you know what ITS PROVABLE, NO ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!". Next day at military training I told bunch of military recruits about my plan and they liked it. so one night I put on my helmet and adjusted it, put on my leather armor and got together with my fellow recruits and jacob. I hopped on my horse they hopped on theres and me went to the capital building. It was a cold night with a heavy breeze that snuck through my helmet. When we got there i hopped off my horse and tied him up then took out my sword, at that moment a guard came up to me and said "You can't go in there with a sword" and I turned my back for a moment and looked back and stabbed him throughout the heart! Thats when all 28 of us went charging in. We attacked everyone in sight the guards the governors then we reached the leaders office his name was Conor Lapis and at that time their was only 8 of us left so we went in and drew are swords. He looked surprised and i pointed my sword to his neck and said any last words? He said "You vile monsters may you burn forever in HELL!"
At that moment there was a noise behind us then all went black and i woke up alone with my sword and my helmet washed up on a shore i looked up and their was a huge wall so i walked towards it and was greeted by many people all saying "Welcome to altera"