Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Naelwyn's Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Welcome my friend! Did the curios and baubles interest you from the roadside?

Come in, and peruse my wares.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Items:

Diamond Pickaxe. [Full Durability][Enchanted with Efficiency IV, Silk Touch I]{Baseline Price: 4500, Open to both Negotiation and Outbidding.}

Diamond Pickaxe [Full] [Unbreaking 3]

Diamond Chestplate [Full Durability] [Protection 4] {Baseline Price: 6000, Open to both Negotiation and Outbidding.}

Diamond Leggings [Full] [Fire Protection 3] {Open Offers.}

Diamond Helmet [Full] [Fire Protection 4, Respiration 3, Aqua Affinity 1] {Baseline Price: 6000}.

Diamond Helmet [Full] [Protection 4, Respiration 3, Aqua Affinity 1] {Baseline Price: 6000}.

Diamond Swords (x2): [Knockback 2], [Sharpness 4]. {Open Offers.}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commissions:

Need bulk blocks of any type? Make me an offer, and blocks can be had. If the Grand Storeroom needs more of any other kind of block, please, let me know.

Blocks:
Current best commission prices:
Logs (Oak, Birch, Spruce) 2r/Block [Port Silver Construction]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reservations:
For a minor 2oor fee added to the sale price, you can reserve the first enchanted item that I produce that matches your specifications. If you don't get back to me within a week, or if we cannot negotiate an acceptable price between us, the item will move to the open market, where the person who reserved it is still free to purchase it.
Items:

Diamond Boots [Protection/Feather Falling]
Diamond Armor [Projectile Protection]
Diamond Helmet [None Specified]

Purchases:

I'm looking for a Bow enchanted with Infinity.

Repairs:

Naelwyn's Emporium is proud to offer repair services of all material types, even enchanted items.*
*Repairs of enchanted items are charged no extra, but enchantment containment is not guaranteed. (40% chance for an item to remain enchanted at max repair, per repair.)

I will repair solely for the material cost to do so, but I appreciate tips. (And tipping well makes it much more likely I will stop what I'm doing to fix things for you.)

Auction House:

Melon Slice: @ .10r.
Smoothstone: @ 1.25r.

Blackport Stall:

[Closed for now.]

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Naelwyn's Emporium now has a stall in the town of Blackport. (A purple portal, roughly behind the main spawn portal.)

Sold there are a variety of useful items and materials at some of the best deals on the server. Feel free to visit it, and if you have any requests to add to it, let me know.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Updates:

Architect360: I tried sending you a PM, those are disabled at the moment. The quoted offer is acceptable. Please get back to me soon if you still want the pick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naelwyn's Emporium is proud to offer repair services of all material types, even enchanted weapons.*
*Repairs of enchanted weapons are charged no extra, but enchantment containment is not guaranteed.

The charge for any repair is simply the amount of materials it would take to make said item, or cash equivalent. (For example, I would charge 3 Diamonds for the Repair of a Diamond pick, enchanted or not.)

Architect360

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry, I tried sending you a PM, saying that I had enchanted a pick directly after this, and I got Silk Touch on it. This is why I did not continue pursuing it, and I am sorry for any trouble I have caused

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I'll happily buy it for the said price, of 4500. Send me a Pm, to say when and where we should meet.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'll happily buy it for the said price, of 4500. Send me a Pm, to say when and where we should meet.
Right now, the PMing seems to be problematic. Offer Accepted, Please send me a message in-game and we can arrange things.

W

wakerman4

Sounds Great!
I Will Be Sure To Stop In And Say Hello In My Travels!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I have a bow with infinity 1, fire 1, power 3 and punch 1.
If you are interested in buying, send me a pm.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This thread is also old. Please lock, and feel free to stick it in an archive if such a thing is made for this forum section. [End blatant suggestion.]

Status
Not open for further replies.