Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nations with over 1 billion population

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
If you ever want to compare the high population nations of the region just to see how the larger ones stack against each other, I've organised the ones of population more that 1 billion. The closest nation to the lowest population nation on this list is at about 250 million.

Here they are, from least people to most people.
  1. Caren 1.173 billion
  2. Soviet Wadiya 1.476 billion
  3. Tangistan PR
  4. Arcturix 2.087 billion
  5. Samuelanista 2.167 billion
  6. Mechanica Rationalis 3.153 billion
  7. New Tiarch 3.346 billion
  8. Volopia 3.701 billion
  9. Sincronia 3.791 billion
  10. Sprakia 3.843 billion
And naturally I did the right thing to do which of course is comparing them and taking pictures only of the categories in which my nation comes out on top. I made these images before Tangistan PR joined the region, so the images do not include it.

To prove that the list is well organised, here's population
Compassion
Freedom From Corruption
Health
Niceness
Obesity
Pacifism
Rudness
Safety
Weather

That's about all the categories where Sprakia's the best. If you want to you can find the ones where I'm worst, and I can assure you there are many of those.

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
I think you'll find the Supreme Leader of Soviet Wadiya is very kind and generous to his people. Of course, anyone that says otherwise is removed from existence.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I think you'll find the Supreme Leader of Soviet Wadiya is very kind and generous to his people. Of course, anyone that says otherwise is removed from existence.
You better not find yourself trespassing in Tangistan PR then - trespassers will be shot on sight.

Survivors will be shot again.

Spark

Broken
The Supreme Leader of Soviet Wadiya obviously isn't geographically adept enough to be considered 'supreme' at all - let alone a leader ;)
The Supreme Leader acknowledges the land that claims to be Tangistan PR as nothing but a barren wasteland which has been cleared for nuclear weapon testing. Soviet Wadiya does not take responsibility for the injury or death of any inhabitants of this land.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The Supreme Leader of Soviet Wadiya obviously isn't geographically adept enough to be considered 'supreme' at all - let alone a leader ;)
The Supreme Leader acknowledges the land that claims to be Tangistan PR as nothing but a barren wasteland which has been cleared for nuclear weapon testing. Soviet Wadiya does not take responsibility for the injury or death of any inhabitants of this land.
Now now, please stop, you both obviously are retarded, for intelligent people know the importance of praising the Glorious Overlord above all else... :heart:

Last edited: