Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nemovirus-Whitelist Application [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemovirus

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Nemovirus

2. Your real name:
David

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:
USA

Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
Roleplaying is fun and provides an overall feel that what I and the other people around me in game do actually make a difference.
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
I have played Fable and almost every MMO that comes out. I have had the most fun in other games by selecting the RP servers.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a US Air Force retiree, I am currently going to school at ITT Tech. I was in the AF for 10 years and had a blast taking part in D&D while being deployed to Iraq. My wife currently is playing WoW that i got her into playing lol. Minecraft is an amazing game that always makes me feel like I'm apart of (you never forget your first night in Mincraft LOL).

I have never signed up for a server before but my friend and classmate Eli pointed me towards applying for Hollow World. I have my own server I maintain for close friends but I have little time to maintain it correctly so I wanted to spend more time playing and having fun in a community thats already set up. I have four kids that I only get to see during the summer and for christmas bought my oldest son his first Minecraft t-shirt.

Well if anyone else wants to know anything at all I'm an open book and don't mind chatting at all! :)

Hopefully I will see you all soon in-game!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I've never taken any pictures or videos of the things I have created, sorry. :(

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Eli-USMCTECH is my RL friend/classmate!​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes I am aware that these are banish able offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.