Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Update!?!?!?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
According to my Minecraft, there is a new update cos it says " New update available. Would you like to update now?" Anyone else getting this?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I dont know what the update does, but it broke MC and now i only get a black screen. I suggest no one else update.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Is there anyway to get a non-illegal .bin folder from anywhere? My friend and Hollowworld player, reviewerman, has a problem with MC and the only way he can update (and choose to not update) is by getting a 1.2.5 .bin in a .zip. I was wondering if anyone knows anyways to fix it, he says hes tried everything (doubt he has but we cant think of anymore ways) to fix it. If anyone knows anyways how he could fix it, or where he can get a .bin file (prefebly 1.2.5 but Im not sure..maybe older versions might work)??

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I love this update for 1 reason! When you place a block on tall grass it replaces the tall grass instead of placing the block on top of it! :D :D :D :D :D