Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NNud6398-Application [Approved - Itzza/Thea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:NNud6398
2. Your real name:Tanner Dail
3. Age:21
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I am a expert roleplayer I love roleplaying
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a excelent archer swordsman and know many potion ingridients.People genrally like me as i am not a griefer or stealer and am very kind to others. I have much experience with helping people when they need help and have been trusted on many servers. I love the fact that this server is very much revolved around roleplaying as minecraft is one of my favorite pastimes.My favorite book is Treasure Island. My family crest looks like this
.I have a feeling that i will get along with almost everyone on the server.I hope that you will take consideration of my application Thank You
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no screenshots or videos sorry
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
Well i'll speak with Fitz, she has already been told she can't by cherbert, so has she gone behind cherberts back and asked another admin???

Status
Not open for further replies.