Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

'No shared accounts' [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay so the title says it all :s but I don't share my account..at all. I've asked my little brother if he has gone on (since my username and password is set to autofill at the minecraft login page) but he said no- but he said it in a slightly awkwardly way and then blamed it on my mum (uh yeah right). Anyway if anyone has any logs or any information then can you please reply, thank you! I'm freaking out..just a bit

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay I've read a lot of the unbanning appeals in my spare time (fight the boredom!) and I understand that the whole 'my little brother/sister/cousin/dog' thing is a little cliched and overused but after asking my little brother a bit more and telling him that I won't be angry (cough cough) he said that he 'digged down to find cold (i think that's coal?) and someone looked down at 'seed' him) that's word for word, sorry for this inconvenience and if in the end I'm still banned then that's completely understandable. I have set it so I have to type my password every time I want to log on so he'll after use his own account now.

Again I'm really sorry for this (though saying sorry doesn't help) I really am.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's okay blur, a player reported you acting strangely and I tp'd to investigate. I asked you to respond and you didn't, you dug a hole into someones house and started mining xD. We were a bit bemused since we both knew you wouldn't act like this. I told you to respond and counted to 3, when I got nothing I had to ban you to prevent whoever was on your account from doing any serious damage.

Luckily there wasn't much damage, so I'm okay with unbanning you, let's just hope you weren't put on the vanilla banlist xD

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Also! Please change your password and don't have it on autofill! D: if it happens again I don't think it can be pardoned so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.