Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Notice] To the Fleeting Lion

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
This letter would be delivered to Avignon. Any Anhald-Affiliate would also receive notice of one denouncement to "Francis the Fearing".

"Francis the Fearing,

Your wife's bastards are the second biggest stain to your house, after your cowardice.

My union to your cousin was made to ally our houses, and yet you ran from war and allowed the murder of my sister Marian, and my brothers Sir Garen and Sir Jeor's capture, among others. I demand compensation from your coward house, and the surrender of your family swords to me and my company. The next terms I give will not be so kind, Courtnay.

-Lord Godric Varyn"

King Peter
Lord Francis
Sir Jason
Lady Njorun
Sir Jeor
Dear Sister, Marian
Lady Lucia
Syr
Sir Garen
@Anybody else influenced.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
All of Avignon is inactive due to little drive to want to be there right now. Given the characters aren't there ICly either. It's likely we won't receive the letter. Can't speak for Paint, though.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
how does little drive to rp a character translate to them dropping off the face of the earth

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
This letter would be delivered to Avignon. Any Anhald-Affiliate would also receive notice of one denouncement to "Francis the Fearing".

"Francis the Fearing,

Your wife's bastards are the second biggest stain to your house, after your cowardice.

My union to your cousin was made to ally our houses, and yet you ran from war and allowed the murder of my sister Marian, and my brother Sir Jeor's capture, among others. I demand compensation from your coward house, and the surrender of your family swords to me and my company. The next terms I give will not be so kind, Courtnay.

-Lord Godric Varyn"

King Peter
Lord Francis
Sir Jason
Lady Njorun
Sir Jeor
Dear Sister, Marian
Lady Lucia
Syr
@Anybody else influenced.
>Doesn't say anything about Garen's capture.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
All of Avignon is inactive due to little drive to want to be there right now. Given the characters aren't there ICly either. It's likely we won't receive the letter. Can't speak for Paint, though.
excuse u jaxon is not inactive