Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

nullxeity's Application [Declined - Dee]

nullxeity

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: nullxeity

Country & Timezone: CDT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: analysis of the game’s mechanics, popular strategies, and player tendencies to predict and counter opponents’ moves effectively. Powergaming: interacting with games with the aim of maximizing progress towards a specific goal

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: hello!! my name is milo/null! i really like to draw. I'm also a big fan of fnaf and undertale. (Obv minecraft as well.) I also stream sometimes and am willing to help when needed. I really like doing lore as well!

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Apollo

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long purple hair, a small hat, brown eyes, white skin, with a plaid red shirt and a blue bandana

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): After being shot once again, Amrin usually spawned in her regular map, depending on the day. But, today, it was different. Feeling rejuvenated after being shot – albeit she was still tired, but she went along with it everytime. Opening her eyes, she looked around. Once confused, she spoke to herself. “Did they add a new map..?” The feeling of a new map never got old, the feeling of ecstasy as she got to re-live and re-learn each and every spot and boundary of the new maps; but something felt different. Nobody else had spawned. Not Blake, Ainsley, or Mateo. Not even her partner in crime, Raven, who’d been on her side since the deployment. She walked around, investigating her surroundings. And then alarms blared. Amrin, startled, spawned her gun, which happened to be a Colt AR-15 Semi Automatic, she pointed it at the camera and shot it. Her ears were used to the loud gunfire, but apparently others weren’t. She heard screaming from the top floor. Did she hit somebody? “So I guess people did spawn after all.” She could hear the stomping of many shoes, as the ran towards where she was. She ran towards the sounds, thinking it was an enemy team. As she reached the stairs, she was immediately shoved down them, the fall seeming not so far to them, however, to Amrin, it felt like ages before she hit the ground. At last, she fell to the bottom, breaking her neck. The students stood in shock looking at who they had just killed. Before any decisions could be made, the body stood still, but Amrin spawned beside it. Not a ghost, a real, human Amrin. “Damn, first kill of the day, huh?” She looked at her body, before it disappeared. She extended her hand, while a white shape of a gun spawned into her hand, before tunring into a real gun. The students stood in shock. She heard the heartbeats of many, and she whipped around to face them, pointing her gun at them. She paused. These weren’t the enemies. These were students. She looked behind them seeing an emblem that read “C.A.S”. Where the hell was she? Some brunette kid ran up to her, before he jumped high, which flew him up into the air. He screamed; it was a rather annoying scream and Amrin frowned. She quickly spawned a “Concussion Rifle” (Which was a mix of a bolt- action rifle and a rocket launcher) and shot it below her while jumping as she was shot up into the air as high as the kid. Before the brunette could do anything Amrin spun and kicked the kid in the head, knocking him to the ground. She quickly landed – almost angelically – and pointed a pistol at the kid on the floor. “Anyone moves and this kid gets his brains blown out!” She screamed. Everyone didn’t move even and inch, as Amrin asked a crucial question. “Where the hell am I?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello null! While your writing in the test portion is competent there seems to be some confusion about the setting; please read a bit more on the forums and amend it and I would be happy to give another look. Just bump the thread when you do!

nullxeity

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: nullxeity

Country & Timezone: CDT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: analysis of the game’s mechanics, popular strategies, and player tendencies to predict and counter opponents’ moves effectively. Powergaming: interacting with games with the aim of maximizing progress towards a specific goal

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: hello!! my name is milo/null! i really like to draw. I'm also a big fan of fnaf and undertale. (Obv minecraft as well.) I also stream sometimes and am willing to help when needed. I really like doing lore as well!

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Apollo

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long purple hair, a small hat, brown eyes, white skin, with a plaid red shirt and a blue bandana

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): After being shot once again, Amrin usually spawned in her regular map, depending on the day. But, today, it was different. Feeling rejuvenated after being shot – albeit she was still tired, but she went along with it everytime. Opening her eyes, she looked around. Once confused, she spoke to herself. “Did they add a new map..?” The feeling of a new map never got old, the feeling of ecstasy as she got to re-live and re-learn each and every spot and boundary of the new maps; but something felt different. Nobody else had spawned. Not Blake, Ainsley, or Mateo. Not even her partner in crime, Raven, who’d been on her side since the deployment. She walked around, investigating her surroundings. And then alarms blared. Amrin, startled, spawned her gun, which happened to be a Colt AR-15 Semi Automatic, she pointed it at the camera and shot it. Her ears were used to the loud gunfire, but apparently others weren’t. She heard screaming from the top floor. Did she hit somebody? “So I guess people did spawn after all.” She could hear the stomping of many shoes, as the ran towards where she was. She ran towards the sounds, thinking it was an enemy team. As she reached the stairs, she was immediately shoved down them, the fall seeming not so far to them, however, to Amrin, it felt like ages before she hit the ground. At last, she fell to the bottom, breaking her neck. The students stood in shock looking at who they had just killed. Before any decisions could be made, the body stood still, but Amrin spawned beside it. Not a ghost, a real, human Amrin. “Damn, first kill of the day, huh?” She looked at her body, before it disappeared. She extended her hand, while a white shape of a gun spawned into her hand, before tunring into a real gun. The students stood in shock. She heard the heartbeats of many, and she whipped around to face them, pointing her gun at them. She paused. These weren’t the enemies. These were students. She looked behind them seeing an emblem that read “C.A.S”. Where the hell was she? Some brunette kid ran up to her, before he jumped high, which flew him up into the air. He screamed; it was a rather annoying scream and Amrin frowned. She quickly spawned a “Concussion Rifle” (Which was a mix of a bolt- action rifle and a rocket launcher) and shot it below her while jumping as she was shot up into the air as high as the kid. Before the brunette could do anything Amrin spun and kicked the kid in the head, knocking him to the ground. She quickly landed – almost angelically – and pointed a pistol at the kid on the floor. “Anyone moves and this kid gets his brains blown out!” She screamed. Everyone didn’t move even and inch, as Amrin asked a crucial question. “Where the hell am I?
Hello null! While your writing in the test portion is competent there seems to be some confusion about the setting; please read a bit more on the forums and amend it and I would be happy to give another look. Just bump the thread when you do!
yeah of course! i was a bit confused:,)
but uh: here :)
In the heart of a bustling medieval town, amidst the cobblestone streets and crooked alleys, there lived a character shrouded in mystery and whispers. Known simply as Null, this enigmatic figure was a paradox, existing on the fringes of society yet always present in the collective consciousness of the townsfolk. Null was neither noble nor pauper, neither friend nor foe. Instead, he drifted through the labyrinthine streets like a specter, his presence felt but his origins unknown. Some claimed Null was a lost soul, a wayward traveler who had stumbled upon the town and never found his way back to whence he came. Others whispered darker rumors, suggesting he was an exile, banished from a distant kingdom for crimes long forgotten. Yet, despite the ambiguity surrounding his past, Null possessed an undeniable allure that drew the curious and the cautious alike. His demeanor was stoic, his gaze piercing yet inscrutable, leaving those who encountered him with a sense of unease mingled with fascination. Despite his solitary nature, Null seemed to possess an innate understanding of the town's intricate web of alliances and rivalries, often serving as a silent observer to the dramas that unfolded within its walls. Some sought his counsel in times of trouble, believing him to be a sage with secrets untold, while others regarded him with suspicion, wary of the unknown forces that seemed to swirl around him. Yet, for all the speculation and superstition that surrounded Null, one thing remained certain: he was a constant presence in the ever-shifting tapestry of medieval life, a silent witness to the ebb and flow of history. And though his origins may have been lost to time, his legacy would endure, woven into the fabric of the town's folklore for generations to come

nullxeity

Villager
oh! and i re-made my minecraft skin to further match the game! he’s an elf with reddish hair in a braid, a white shirt with an “x” stitched to hold the top of it together, and black pants!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Declined after some investigation about the source of the test(s) and metagaming definitions. Please do not use AI for applications testing your own writing. Given that the server has changed its minimum application requirement age to 18+, any additional attempts to apply will be met with an automatic decline.