Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

omciron's application [Declined - Jase]

omicron

Villager
Character Name:
Artyom/Omi/Omicron

Character Age:

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
brown hair, white skin, blue eyes

Written Test!
although it says 400 min i'm not that thoughtful (i'm best being there and knowing the lore not creating my own)

Artyom was born in the small winter strewn village konrad (now unmarked due to bloody destruction) population of 232 people, not a multiculturalism society so mainly humans (or only) they believed they were the dominant species until coming face to face with a raid by a multitude of 4 legged quadrupedal 3-4 foot tall standing (depending on age tallest front smallest back) perfectly organized grey scruffy coat, as if they had a rat tail, sharp toothed beasts they called "watchmen"(an unknown amount) attacked and destroyed konrad, the village hunting groups stayed behind as the 4x4m 3 inch steel storm shelter doors opened, the lead hunter Kliningrad fought bravely with a spear and even taking off bits of his armour to fight the watchmen off when his broken wooden iron tipped spear crumbled to pieces and eventually fought literally tooth and nail to defend everyone in the shelter. The slam of the gargantuan door lock rattled through the shelter as the groans, moans and deep howled of the watchmen eventually dissipated. Artyom was a by this time 4 by now. the shelter was previously used as a metro station using wooden carts and a rope pulley from one end to the other, they were manuals but they worked till coal was introduced, raging metal bulls running through dark, dank oil lantern lit tunnels soon became wargrounds for 20 years the history once bringing together peace reminding those "don't fight each other" soon became but a scared mans cry pleading to end the war. but those who owned the trains, the money, and the people didn't see it that way. till one day Artyom joined a liquidator squad, spartan rangers, they got outside by using small wooden crawlspaces just big enough to crawl through. there job was to slowly eliminate the remaining watchmen who was nested in the ruins of the once beloved konrad. the story of everyone Artyom used to know came to an abrupt end. everyone who complained of headaches didn't know of the gas methane. it wasn't long after midnight Artyom set out with 2 of his bunker friends to sneak out to stargaze. the miners (the worst possible profession became abundantly clear after the sparks of the clash of iron on iron lit the slowly increasing methane gas to light and turn the whole station into a ticking time bomb of UN-imaginable proportions. Artyom and his friends layed on the snowy blanket almost 300 yards from the station and yet his 2 friends died to debris, Artyom was saved by himself a newcomer to war, bows and arrows had been thrown into the deep end alone, cold, hungry and so so god damn lonely. but hey atleast the watchmen problems dealt with right?

1. What is your Minecraft username?
theLetter56

2. What is your age?

3. What country are you from?
England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
over insight or knowing too much giving you an unfair advantage

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
obviously not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
cymkek

8. Tell us about yourself!
im a typical gamer, spend way to much inside and whenever i can i try level up or test my skills or read rarely im not an interesting bloke so thats all there is to say

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
nope

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
been looking for rp servers all of them denied me or were too complicating to get on to then i found here and no nobody refered me

About Your Character!
honorable yet violent, utilising a steel sword and brandishing a metal shield he joined the spartan rangers when he was younger at 17
fighting whatever he had to all to finish the errands giving to him by his CO.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey omicron!
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, there are a few things which I am going to have to get you to take a look at again before I can whitelist you.
  • You need to have separate power-gaming and metagaming definitions. You can find them [here].
  • The world is a medieval landscape, within the world of Altera. That means- no "CO's", no methane gas, no "bunkers", etc. Read up on the lore, and get a feel as to how the world feels and works. Do bear in mind, characters have to start off with basic skills and training as well as only basic weaponry- no steel.
  • Also, for readability purposes, please fix up your grammar. Full stops, and capitals where needed.
Once you have made the appropriate changes, please bump this thread by replying to it.