Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC/IC] Books! And possibly items...

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hello!

So naturally I've taken on a huge project that I've wanted to do for a while now. In essence: A very big library. However I'd like to try and focus on some of the newer varieties of books I've seen here and there, not old lore or books so outdated that its about MC mobs being IC/so on and so forth. There's a few by Ashna I like for example on Spirits/Vyres etc, but I digress - I'm looking to begin gathering these books to add when its completed.

I'm fine to buy them OOC, or IC They can be bought/gathered by Aleksei (Blarg) since its in his region (update: or Melarue, she's not demon and around now). I don't know the going price of things, but I can work with you, be it 1-3k per book or something we chat about.

Additionally I'd like to add a few areas of museum pieces / historical pieces. Things like carved statues of historical figures would be neat. Lemme know!

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
If its a library Artesia is interested IC. Most of my IC books are very outdated but any IC books that I write from here on will have copies sent to you to fill the library.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Small bump to this, it's almost done build wise (some decor here and there and a couple room interiors) but the next step is putting things inside. I ended up doing a larger museum piece at the back that I'll work on, too. : )

Also: If characters are interested in working in the library and don't mind that it is in Ashstadt, we can possibly organise a RP sometime.