Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Need Building Materials

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello!

Does anybody have any cobbled deepslate and/or diorite?

I am a lazy soul, forever tired after work and distracted by some game (lately been playing Crusader Kings 3 and Fallout 4) so I have neglected my dear friend Bartooliinii in gathering building resources from the Sorrows for our new academy! Therefore, I will buy any building resources from anyone that has any for him.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"EWL! Why do you build in survival?!?!?! EWL! You know we have CREATIVE? Riiiiiiiight?! EWL!"

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
6t4bx3.jpg
for all intents and purposes, this is a joke. But it would be my honest recommendation to use creative.

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Ive got about a chest and a half of cobbled deepslate from my mining operations. I can sell it to you for a decent price, im also willing to get more for you. As far as Diorite goes I dont have nearly as much, but again im willing to get more for you as long as im paid

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I can provide an assortment sometime today
Ive got about a chest and a half of cobbled deepslate from my mining operations. I can sell it to you for a decent price, im also willing to get more for you. As far as Diorite goes I dont have nearly as much, but again im willing to get more for you as long as im paid
PM me on discord at Wake#0098 and we'll make a deal :heart:
I'm playing multiplayer CK3 tonight so I may not be online, so /sendmail may work!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Good jesus christ, thank you everyone who sold me diorite and deepslate cobble! Especially AbsentUser and nexscarecrow! You both had so much!

Hopefully Bart will be good for a while! :)
Because my radiants absolutely cannot handle that again

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
i have lots of cobble as well so hmu if you ever need